Airports in United States
Each state of America, the land of opportunities, has excellent structures, festivals, natural beauties, entertainment venues, and historical places you can easily reach from the United States Airports.
The USA, a total of 52 states, is a vast country that hosts tourists from worldwide every day of the year. New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Texas, Miami, San Francisco, Washington, Boston, Seattle, New Orleans, San Diego, and more.
- Book your transfer via AirportTransfer.com from or to United States' busiest airports, such as Los Angeles International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, or Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and travel at ease. All reservations are 100% refundable. One-click access to America's best airport transfer companies.
Information about the United States
- Language: English
- Capital: Washington, D. C.
- Currency: United States Dollar (USA)
- Time zone: Washington, DC, USA (GMT-4)
- Area: 9.834 million km²
- Population: 332,40 million
- Climate: In addition to tropical climates in south Florida and Hawaii, the United States also has arctic and alpine climates in Alaska and across the Rocky Mountainsç
- National Religion: Christians, Protestants, Catholics, and Mormons
- Official Newspapers: New York Times, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal
- National Emergency Numbers: 911
The United States is the world's fourth-largest country by area (after Russia, Canada, and China). Washington, which includes the District of Columbia, the federal capital region established in 1790, serves as the nation's capital.
The United States' most significant strength is likely its enormous variety. Its physical habitat spans the Arctic and the subtropics, a lush rain forest, a parched desert, a rough mountain top, and a flat prairie. Despite having a significant overall population by global standards, the United States has a comparatively low population density. The nation includes some of the world's largest urban regions as well as some of the most significant landscapes nearly entirely devoid of human settlement.
Mountains, plains, lowlands, and deserts all make up the nation. The mountain ranges are among the Appalachians, Ozarks, Rockies, Cascades, and the Sierra Nevada. Death Valley, California, has the lowest point. Denali (Mount McKinley) in Alaska and Mount Whitney in California is the two contiguous states' highest points.
The principal rivers are the Mississippi River systems, Colorado, the Columbia, and the Rio Grande. The Great Lakes, the Great Salt Lake, Iliamna Lake, and Lake Okeechobee are the largest lakes. The United States ranks among the top producers of several minerals, including coal, oil, natural gas, gold, silver, copper, and zinc. It also exports more food than any other country. Iron and steel, chemicals, electronic devices, automobiles, computes, and textiles are among the products it creates.
People & Culture of the United States
Although the culture of the United States is predominantly of Western and European origin, it has also been influenced by the cultures of Native Americans, Asian Americans, African Americans, and Latin Americans.
American artistic culture goes beyond the realm of movies and television. Broadway is located in New York, and Americans have a long history in theater. According to the Folk Art Museum, quilts and other handmade products represent American folk art.
The types of American music are incredibly varied and include Rock 'n' Roll, Hip Hop, Gospel, Country & Western, Rhythm and Blues, Jazz, and many more.
Between 1870 and 1920, American literature began to take off. Some famous American writers; Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, John Steinbeck, J. D. Salinger, Harper Lee, Ursula K. Le Guin, and Sylvia Plath.
Top Tourist Attractions in the United States
- Las Vegas Strip
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Yosemite National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Venice Beach / Los Angeles
- Niagara Falls
- The White House
- Statue of Liberty
- Times Square
- Grand Canyon
- Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Pike Place Market / Seattle
- Mesa Verde
- Kennedy Space Center
- Navy Pier in Chicago
Popular Dishes in the United States
- Apple Pie
- Texas Barbecue
- Bagel and Lox
- Hominy Grits
- The Hamburger
- Deep-dish Pizza
- Clam Chowder
Private Airport Transfers in the United States
The United States may be an excellent location, offering everything from iconic cities to breathtaking natural wonders; it's no surprise travelers keep coming back to America.
The private transfer service AirportTransfer.com offers door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in the United States. You can book your ride online and let us take care of the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in the United States.
What do we offer;
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygenic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com and reach your destination quickly, no matter where you go. Don't hesitate to contact us via Whatsapp or E-mail if you have any questions about our services.