Public Vehicles Vaclav Havel International Airport - PRG
Public Transport Buses
- There are Prague Airport bus lines commuting from Prague Vaclav Havel Airport to the city center.
- You can reach the city center by taking the Prague Airport shuttle bus number 119 and passing the Prague Airport metro line A.
- To reach from Prague Airport to the bus station for 119 bus stop is quite easy as it is directly in front of the terminal.
- Tickets must be purchased at the Visitor Center or at the counters prior to boarding.
- However, taking the bus can take your time as public transport is always very busy.
- Therefore, it is not recommended for those having limited time in Prague to take the bus for the Prague Airport transfers.
👉 You should read this article: Disadvantages of Public Transport in Airport Transfers
From Prague Airport to Main Train Station you can use the Airport Express Prague buses located in front of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The average travel time from Prague Airport to the city center will be 40 minutes. It is possible to reach destinations abroad through this train station.
Apart from public transportation, travelers can choose to book a taxi at Prague Airport or use Uber from Prague Airport to the city. What they don’t consider is the Prague taxi prices. Prague Airport transfers to the city center with the airport taxi cost more than they think as the prices are not fixed. So What to do? Don’t worry, you have not met the best transfer opportunity, yet!
Private Transfer to Prague Vaclav Havel Airport
You don't have to wait for hours for Prague Airport public transport with your heavy luggage. Maybe you have thought of taking a taxi van in Praha (Prague) but are you sure? airporttransfer.com offers an excellent Prague Airport transfer service for those who want to go to different parts of the city quickly & comfortably.
Enjoy safe travel from the airport of Prague Vaclav Havel with airporttransfer.com, which works with experienced road transport companies that serve every need and have a wide variety of vehicles! As soon as your plane lands, you can go to your first route in Prague with fixed price advantages, professional drivers, %100 refund and various services.