Airports in France
Discover more about the cities and airports in France, including Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly, Nice, and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport. Check our exclusive service for private & VIP France airport transfers.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the France's best airport transfer companies.
Information about France
The English Channel, the North Sea, and the Bay of Biscay (the North Atlantic Ocean) encircle France, which is situated on the western frontier of Europe. In addition to the Mediterranean Sea, Monaco, Spain, and Andorra in the south, France shares borders with Belgium and Luxembourg in the northeast, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy in the east. France and the United Kingdom also have maritime borders.
- Language: French
- Capital: Paris
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Time zone: France (GMT+2)
- Area: 543,940 km²
- Population: 65,59 million
- Climate: Winters, around 2 °C, Summers highs up to 20 °C
- National Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Official Newspapers: Le Figaro
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Most of the north and west are covered in vast, fertile plains, making France Europe's agricultural center. The southern center of France is occupied by the vast, forested Massif Central, a collection of old mountains and dormant volcanoes.
France has a sizable enough land area supports a wide range of plants and animals. More than 25% of its area is covered with forest, and the remaining 50% is rural or agricultural terrain.
Deer and wild boar live in lowland forests, are rare chamois antelope, ibex, brown bears, and alpine hares, among many more species, find safety in the Alps and Pyrenees' woodlands. Millions of migrating African birds, including flamingos, vultures, egrets, and bee-eaters, pause along the Mediterranean coast.
France is one of the oldest countries in the world. It was created in the Middle Ages when several duchies and principalities joined forces under a single king. Even if the country's regions have recently been given some degree of autonomy, central authority remains with the state as before.
People & Culture of France
France is the most ethnically diverse country in Europe and one of the oldest countries on the planet. Because of these profound and wide-ranging effects, France has historically led the globe in almost every facet of culture, including food, winemaking, politics, philosophy, music, art, film, fashion, literature, and sports.
The French place a lot of emphasis on equality and togetherness. The French are proud of their nation's beauty and artistic talent and place a high value on style and sophistication. Family is another important aspect of French society. Family mealtimes are frequently shared, and weekend gatherings and dinners with extended families are frequent.
Top Tourist Attractions in France
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée du Louvre
- Château de Versailles
- Côte d'Azur
- Mont Saint-Michel
- Loire Valley Châteaux
- Alsace Villages
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chartres
- Prehistoric Cave Paintings in Lascaux
Popular Dishes in France
- The croissant.
- The baguette.
- The coq au vin.
- The ratatouille.
- The boeuf bourguignon.
- The quiche Lorraine.
- The escargots de Bourgogne.
- The onion soup
Private Airport Transfers in France
One of the top vacation spots on earth in France. With sandy beaches on both coastlines, extensive mountain ranges, unspoiled countryside, and cities bursting with cultural riches, it provides an excellent selection of tourist destinations.
With AirportTransffer.com, you can make your airport transfers in France with specially allocated vehicles. We serve on all continents and countries with our fully equipped, comfortable, and wide range of additional service options. We are everywhere and ready to help you with the best private airport transfer.
What do we offer;
- Reliable online payment method
- 100% refund guarantee
- The best price-performance privilege
- English-speaking local drivers
- A friendly welcome in family comfort
- End-to-end private transfer service
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Disinfected hygienic means
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com and reach your destination quickly, no matter where you go. Don't hesitate to contact us via Whatsapp or E-mail if you have questions about our services.