Airports in Turkey
Choose AirportTransfer.com to get hassle-free airport transfer service in Turkey. Popular with the cities of Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Antalya, Cappadocia and Muğla, Turkey opens its doors to tourists from abroad intensively in both summer and winter months.
You can easily transfer to or from Turkey's airports to Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Bodrum, and other cities via AirportTransfer.com. All you have to do is enter your pick-up and drop-off points, date, and the number of passengers and search. Choose from the best transfer companies inTurkey and pay securely. That's it!
- We care about the pleasant start of your journey. We've brought together Turkey's best local drivers on one platform. We also offer 24/7 support to keep the service quality at the highest level.
Information about Turkey
The Republic of Turkey is a small territory in Byzantium in the Balkan region of Southeast Europe and the Anatolian peninsula in western Asia.
Turkey has coastlines on the Black Sea in the north and the Mediterranean Sea in the south and east. It shares borders with Iraq and Syria to the southeast, Georgia to the northeast, Bulgaria and Greece to the northwest, and Armenia, Iran, and Azerbaijan to the east.
- Language: Turkish
- Capital: Ankara
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Time zone: Turkey (GMT+3)
- Area: 783,562 km²
- Population: 85,34 million
- Climate: Winters may vary from -13C to 24C, and Summers are generally around or above 30 °C
- National Religion: Islam is an important part of Turkish life, but the country is tolerant of all religions and faiths.
- Official Newspapers: Hürriyet, Sabah, Posta
- National Emergency Numbers: 155 / 110
Turkey is a mountainous nation, and central Anatolia is covered by a sizable plateau. Ararat is the tallest mountain (16,945 ft). In the south are the Taurus Mountains. In addition to mining iron ore, lignite, coal, bauxite and copper, Turkey is a significant producer and exporter of chromite. It is the top steel-producing region in the Middle East. The main agricultural products are tobacco, wheat, rice, and olives. Tourism is also significant in Turkey.
Turkey is the perfect family vacation destination because it has something to offer everyone. It's a good choice for a sunny European getaway because of its world-class beaches, old historical sites, and fantastic summer temperature.
People & Culture of Turkey
The diverse backgrounds of Turkish people serve as a reminder of the numerous ethnic groups that have occupied Turkey over the course of thousands of years.
Turkish people are extraordinarily polite and welcoming. The majority of locals working in shops and restaurants are multilingual; they speak English, German, French and Russian. If you can learn some basic conversational Turkish, you would be reacted more friendly.
In Turkey, soccer is the most popular sport. Three well-known teams are based in Istanbul. Kebab, prepared from grilled lamb, is one of their favourite dishes. Their diet consists of yogurt, lamb, and eggplant. Turkish delight, also known as lokum, is a sweet candy containing rose petals that comes in a variety of tastes and colors.
Top Tourist Attractions in Turkey
- Hagia Sophia Mosque
- Topkapı Palace
- Grand Bazaar
- Cruising the Mediterranean
- Mount Nemrut
- Sultanahmet Mosque
- Zeugma Mosaic Museum
- Sumela Monastery
Popular Dishes in Turkey
- Çiğ Köfte
- Yaprak Sarma
- Balık Ekmek
- Mercimek Köftesi
Private Airport Transfers in Turkey
Turkey is a big country, and if you want to discover all of the country, you will need an airport transfer at some point. The most popular cities include; Istanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Safranbolu, Antalya, Bursa, Konya, Cappadocia, Trabzon, Bodrum, Marmaris, Şanlıurfa and Gaziantep.
Turkey has 57 airports as of right now. Thirty-three of these airports provides domestic and international services, while thirteen provide regional services within Turkey.
Plan your airport transfers through AirportTransfer.com to travel comfortably. We provide services in all regions and offer affordable, fully equipped vehicles with various added features. We offer the world's top private airport shuttle service!
What do we offer;
- A friendly welcome and family comfort
- Local drivers that are fluent in any language
- Reliable online payment method
- Door-to-door private airport transfer service
- Best price-performance privilege
- 100% refund guarantee
- Free cancellation option for up to 48 hours.
- Disinfected hygienic means
- Additional service offers include; Booster, Car Seat, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance, and even Red Carpet
- We are pet friendly; we care about your best buddies so you can travel safely and comfortably with them!😊
No matter where you go, you can trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com and reach your destination quickly. If you have questions regarding our service, you can easily reach the company by the 7/24 helpline on WhatsApp.