Airports in Germany
Travel hassle-free and fast to Germany's Airports and explore the most popular destinations, culture, and unique Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture.
Access the best private transfer companies of cities such as Berlin, Bremen, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Koln, Dresden, Hannover, Munich, and Frankfurt, which have become a frequent destinations for millions of travelers every year, on a single platform. Have a peculiar travel experience and think of nothing but your journey!
- At AirportTransfer.com, we offer private transfers from or to Germany's busiest airports Frankfurt International Airport, Berlin Airport, and airports in Munich, with incredible prices. For those looking for an economical and luxury taxi, make a hygienic and reliable journey to any point in Germany with vehicles such as sedans, minivans and Limousines.
Information about Germany
Germany is a central European nation officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany. After Russia, it has the second-highest population in Europe. It has a diverse range of landscapes, including the high, cliff-like mountains in the south, the sandy, rolling plains in the north, the forested hills in the urban west, and the plains in the agricultural east.
- Language: German
- Capital: Berlin
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Time zone: Germany (GMT+2)
- Area: 357,588 km²
- Population: 83,36 million
- Climate: Winters average -10°C, Summers average 16°C
- National Religion: The main religion is Christianity
- Official Newspapers: BILD, DIE ZEIT
- National Emergency Numbers: 110 / 112
Nine countries share borders with Germany; Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, and Denmark.
Travelers can find numerous medieval castles, churches, picturesque villages, market towns, and centers of learning and culture along its banks and those of its major tributaries, including the Neckar, Main, Moselle, and Ruhr. Heidelberg is home to one of Europe's oldest universities (founded in 1386), and Mainz has historically been one of the continent's most significant publishing hubs.
They are all the focal points of Germany's booming tourism industry, which annually draws millions of tourists to the nation who are captivated by its natural beauty, history, culture, and gastronomy.
People & Culture of Germany
The expectation that citizens respect structure and order is an essential aspect of German culture. It's crucial to be punctual, not only for work but also for social occasions, and to abide by the rules set forth for the benefit of all residents.
A fundamental component of the nation's identity, in the eyes of an outsider, is fine beer (especially in Oktoberfest), tasty sausage, hiking, and enjoying holidays.
German culture and people, to a significant extent, are all about reason and logic. They are regarded as a nation of intellectuals, poets, and, these days, entrepreneurs.
Top Tourist Attractions in Germany
- Berlin's Brandenburg Gate
- Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom)
- The Berlin Wall
- Altstadt / Nuremberg
- The Black Forest, Badeb-Württemberg
- Schloss Neuschwanstein, Bavaria
- Miniatur Wunderland and the Historic Port of Hamburg
- The Rhine Valley
- Berlin's Museum Island
- Munich's Marienplatz
- Bamberg and the Bürgerstadt, Bavaria
- Zugspitze Massif, Bavaria
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Bavaria
- Sanssouci Park and Palace, Potsdam
- Insel Mainau
Popular Dishes in Germany
- Königsberger klopse
- Doner Kebab
Private Airport Transfers in Germany
Germany has 36 international airports in total, ranging from minor airports that only serve a few airlines and routes to massive hubs like Frankfurt and Munich that handle tens of millions of passengers anually. In Germany's largest cities, the majority of big airports also offer adequate transportation links that connect flying with taking the train and other types of public transportation.
Book your airport transfers via AirportTransfer.com and enjoy traveling at ease. We are serving on all countries and continents with comfortable, fully equipped cars and a wide range of additional options. We are assisting best private airport transfer worldwide!
What to we offer;
- Meet & Greet
- English Speaker Chauffeurs
- Online Payment
- End-to-end private airport transfer service
- 100% Refund Guarantee
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours
- Best price-performance advantage
- Disinfected hygienic means
- Additional airport transfer services such as; Booster, Bicycle Car Rack, Car Seat, Elderly Assistance or Red Carpet.
- We are pet-friendly, so you may travel in peace and comfort with your best buddies!😊
Regardless of where you go, you can rely on the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get you there quickly.
If you have any inquiries about our service you can instantly get in touch with us by the 7/24 helpline on WhatsApp .