Airports in Sweden
Do you need more information about the airports in Sweden, including Stockholm, Kristianstad, Kiruna, Kalmar, Jönköping, Hemavan, Halmstad, Gällivare, Gothenburg, Arvidsjaur, Bunge, Skellefteå and more? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Sweden.
Discover more about airports in Sweden, their population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to go to? Halmstad City Airport or Hemavan Airport? Maybe you're going to Hultsfred–Vimmerby Airport or the city centre from Kristianstad Österlen Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Sweden.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries and one-click access to the best airport transfer companies in Sweden.
Information about Sweden
- Language: Swedish
- Dialling code: +46
- Capital: Stockholm
- Currency: Swedish krona (SEK)
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET), Summer (DST) UTC+2 (CEST)
- Area: 447,425 km²
- Population: 10,481,937
- Climate: Sweden has a temperate climate. Winters are cold, with temperatures ranging from -4°C to 2°C (25°F to 36°F). Summers in the south are warm and pleasant, with temperatures ranging between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F).
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Dagens Nyheter (DN), Göteborgs-Posten (G-P), Svenska Dagbladet (SvD), Sydsvenskan, Dagen, Aftonbladet, Expressen, Arbetarbladet, Dala-Demokraten, Dagens Industri (DI), Dagens Handel (Lidingö), Hallands Nyheter, Hallandsposten, Helsingborgs Dagblad (HD), Nerikes Allehanda (NA), Norrländska Socialdemokraten (NSD), Nya Wermlands-Tidningen (NWT)
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Sweden, officially the Kingdom of Sweden, is located on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe. It has borders with Norway in the west and north, Finland in the east, and is connected to Denmark in the southwest. In an area of 447,425 square kilometres with a population of 10.5 million, Sweden is the largest Nordic country, the third-largest country in the European Union, and the fifth-largest country in Europe. The capital and largest city is Stockholm. Sweden has a temperate climate. Winters are cold, with temperatures ranging from -4°C to 2°C (25°F to 36°F). In Lund, winters are much milder. Summers in the south are warm and pleasant, with temperatures ranging between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F).
People & Culture of Sweden
Swedish is the official language in Sweden and is also spoken in Finland. English is widely spoken. Swedes are egalitarian, kind, and hospitable. "Lagom," meaning "everything in moderation," is one of the most important aspects of Swedish manners. Taking off shoes before entering a house is considered an act of courtesy. "Fika," meaning coffee breaks, including pastry, is an everyday activity. Midsummer festivals in July, the longest day of the year, and Christmas on 24 December are essential celebrations.
Top Tourist Attractions in Sweden
- Vasa Museum
- Stockholm City Hall
- Drottningholm Palace
- Ales stenar
- ABBA The Museum
- Moderna Museet
- Kalmar Castle
- Øresund Bridge
- Lunds domkyrka
- The Royal Palace
- Gröna Lund
- Uppsala Cathedral
- Stockholm archipelago
- Gamla stan
- Abisko National Park
Popular Dishes in Sweden
- Köttbullar (meatballs)
- Räkmacka (shrimp sandwich)
- Sill (pickled herring)
- Smörgåstårta (sandwich cake)
- Blodpudding (black pudding)
- Smulpaj (crumble)
- Ärtsoppa & Pannkakor (pea soup and pancakes)
- Pytt i Panna (Pyttipanna Swedish Hash)
- Kräftor (crayfish)
- Surströmming (sour herring)
- Semla (sweet roll)
- Ostkaka (cheesecake)
- Kladdkaka (mud cake)
- Frukost: Knäckebröd och Filmjölk (breakfast with crisp bread and filmjölk)
- Falukorv (falu sausage)
Private Airport Transfers in Sweden
Sweden is again a destination with its beautiful landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and extensive cuisine. AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Sweden. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Sweden.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & clean means
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.