Airports in Czech Republic
Do you need more information about the airports in the Czech Republic, including Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Karlovy Vary and Pardubice? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in the Czech Republic.
Discover Czech airports, their population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in the Czech? Leoš Janáček Airport Ostrava? Maybe you're going to Václav Havel Airport or the city centre from Brno–Tuřany Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in the Czech.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to Czech's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Czech
- Language: Czech
- Dialling code: +420
- Capital: Prague
- Currency: Czech koruna (CZK)
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CET), Summer: UTC+2 (CEST)
- Area: 78,871 km²
- Population: 10,516,707
- Climate: Climate is continental and oceanic. Average temperatures in winter are -1 degrees, 7 to 8 degrees in spring and fall, and 16 to 17 degrees in summer.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Metro, Blesk, Mlada fronta DNES, Denik, Právo, Aha!, E15, Sport, Lidové noviny, Haló noviny, Denník N
- National Emergency Numbers: 158 (Police), 150 (Fire), 112 (Emergency)
The Czech Republic, or Czechia, is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It has borders with Austria in the south, Germany in the west, Poland in the northeast, and Slovakia in the southeast. The Czech Republic has a mountainous landscape of 78,871 square kilometres. The largest city and the climate are Prague. Brno, Ostrava, Plzen and Liberec are other major cities. Climate is continental and oceanic. Average temperatures in winter are -1 degrees, 7 to 8 degrees in spring and fall, and 16 to 17 degrees in summer.
People & Culture of Czech
The Czech Republic has a friendly, warm and welcoming culture. Extended families live together with grandparents. At the end of winter, it is a traditional festival to gather around bonfires on hilltops. Czech has beautiful mountains, villages, forests, farms, mediaeval castles, and vineyards which attract the attention of tourists.
Top Tourist Attractions in the Czech
- Prague Castle
- Prague's Charles Bridge
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Prague's Old Town Square
- Wenceslas Square
- Ceský Krumlov Castle
- Brno's Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul
- The Colonnades and Spas of Karlovy Vary
- The Clementinum
- Strahov Monastery
- Kutná Hora
- The Bohemian Paradise
- Konopiste Chateau
- The Archduke's Trophies
- Hluboká Castle
- Karlstejn Castle
- Pruhonice Park
Popular Dishes in Czech
- Svíčková na smetaně (marinated sirloin)
- Česnečka (garlic soup)
- Uzené (smoked meat)
- Vepřo knedlo zelo (roasted pork)
- Řízek (schnitzel)
- Moravský vrabec (Moravian sparrow)
- Karbanátek (burger)
- Sekaná pečeně (baked mincemeat)
- Guláš (goulash)
- Rajská omáčka (beef in tomato soup)
Private Airport Transfers in the Czech
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine, Czech is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in the Czech. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in the Czech.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.