Airports in England
Discover more about airports in England, as well as its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions. London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham, Newcastle, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in England? Luton Airport or Gatwick? Maybe you're going to Heathrow Airport or the city center from Stansted Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all UK airports.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the UK's best airport transfer companies.
Information about England
England is located in the southern part of the island of Great Britain, excluding Wales. It is the most important member unit of Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Language: English
- Capital: London
- Currency: Pound sterling (GBP)
- Time zone: Western European Time +0
- Area: 242,495 km²
- Population: 67,50 million
- Climate: Winters, up to -10°C, Summers highs up to 30°C
- National Religion: Church of England
- Official Newspapers: The Press, Oxford Mail
- National Emergency Numbers: 999 / 112
The largest city in the European Union and the capital of England is London. The population of the Greater London Urban Area is 8,278,251. The Historic City of London its modest medieval borders; however, the name "London" has long been used more widely to refer to the entire city that has developed around it. Since it began to be inhabited more than 2,000 years ago, London has played a major role in education, politics, media, entertainment, arts, and fashion. Today it is one of the world's leading financial, business, and cultural hubs.
Bermingham comes as the second largest city when comparing the size of the city itself and its surrounding urban conurbation. Other cities that have significant size and significance, mostly in central and northern England is; Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol, Leicester, Coventry, Sheffield, Nottingham, and Hull.
England has a long history of excellence in everything from art to technology. Travelers can enjoy these achievements, especially in famous cities such as Bristol, Manchester, and London.
London's cosmopolitan streets and famous sights give way to quaint villages and rolling green hills in central England. The country has its finger on the pulse of fashion and food, and since the transportation links continue to improve, it's easy to travel across England.
People & Culture of England
The British are inclusive of Romans, Celts, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, and Normans. Population from the Caribbean, Asia, and Africa immigrated to the United Kingdom in the 1960s.
England is mainly known for its literature and sports. William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, Robert Burns, and George Orwell are among many great writers that England has produced. Also, J.K. Rowling, the writer of the famous fantasy novel series Harry Potter is British.
Top Tourist Attractions in England
- Tower of London
- The Roman Baths and Georgian City of Bath
- The British Museum
- York Minster and Historic Yorkshire
- Windsor Castle
- Chester Zoo
- Lake District National Park
- Canterbury Cathedral
- Liverpool & The Beatles
- Eden Project
- The Cotswolds
- The National Gallery
- Warwick Castle
- Tate Modern
- Royal Museums Greenwich
Popular Dishes in England
- Full English Breakfast
- Bangers and Mash
- Ploughman's Lunch
- Sunday Roast
- Fish and Chips
- Toad in the Hole
- Steak and Kidney Pie
- Cottage Pie
Private Airport Transfers in England
The United Kingdom comprises England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. England covers the most significant region and has the highest population. Being the primary enchantment of the country, London has six airports, Luton Airport, Southend Airport, Stansted Airport, Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport and City Airport.
With AirportTransffer.com, you can make your airport transfers in England with specially allocated vehicles. We serve on all continents and countries with our fully equipped, comfortable, and wide range of additional service options. We are everywhere and ready to serve you the best private airport transfer.
What do we offer;
- Reliable online payment method
- 100% refund guarantee
- The best price-performance privilege
- English-speaking local drivers
- A friendly welcome in family comfort
- End-to-end private transfer service
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Disinfected hygienic means
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com and reach your destination quickly, no matter where you go. Don't hesitate to contact us via Whatsapp or E-mail if you have any questions regarding our services.