Poznan Lawica Airport Public Transfer Options
Lawica Airport car rental counters in the terminal building, serve passengers preferring to drive private cars in the city. Other private transfers are provided by airport taxi companies.
It is easy to travel between Poznan Airport and the city center by public transport. The journey time is approximately 20 – 25 minutes. The bus stop outside the terminal is located very close to the airport.
⭐ You should review this: 15 Free Things at Airports - You've Probably Never Heard
There are three different bus stops for public transport. Airport shuttle bus routes are as follows:
- Day line 159: Poznan Glowny Train Stations ↔ Poznan-Lawica Airport
- Day line 148: Rondo Kaponiera ↔ Poznan-Lawica Airport
- Night line 222: Poznan-Lawica Airport ↔ Mogilenska
Poznan – Lawica Airport Private Transfer
There are not many Poznan Lawica Airport transfer options, as it is not a very busy point in Poland. There is only one contracted company working as the airport taxi. Therefore, you can solve the transportation problem much more easily by making a private airport transfer.
- You can list airporttransfer.com's contracted transfer providers with a single click and compare prices.
- You can examine different types of vehicles, you can book a luxury or a cheap trip and additional services such as roof rack for large baggage, elderly assistance, child seats and much more at a fixed price.
- airporttransfer.com works with the most professional drivers that you can meet online for arrangements before the flight arrival time.
- For your Poznan – Lawica Airport transfer, simply enter your pick-up and drop-off date and time including locations and search.
- Your driver will be waiting at the airport before your flight arrives for a safe and fast journey!
☎️ Our customer support is also on Whatsapp 24/7 for any concerns and questions.