Shenzhen Baoan International Airport Services
- Express Bus
- Luggage Storage
- Lost and Found
- Business Center
- Wi-Fi Rental
- Courier Service
- Changing Room
- Currency Exchange
- First-aid Station
- Public Telephone
- Security Check
- Restaurant & Cafes
- Car Rental
Recommended Blog: Best Nightlife in the World - All Continents
Private Transfer Option to/from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
So far, we see all possible transportation options to & from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport. As can be recognized easily, the Shenzhen Airport transport hub is well organized in that city. At least, different public vehicles are well-connected to the airport.
However, it does not mean that these vehicles will take you to your accommodation point. To reach there, you may need to take a long walk with your heavy luggage, or change your transport vehicle, all again. In that matter, we have a way more helpful transport solution for you. End-to-end transfer can offer you a lot safer journey.
Especially if you are new in that country, this door-to-door transfer will take you from the airport, and then escort you to your hotel. So, there is no reason to make confusing transport plans with buses, trains, and other vehicles… You can save time with Shenzhen Airport private transfer.
Even though most airport transfers seem like offering the same service, only highly recommended ones make their customers happy. As we can see from the feedback, AİrportTransfer.com is one of the best private airport transfer services globally. From China to Germany, AirportTransfer.com offer safe journeys.
In the section below, we will briefly explain what it is like to have a Private Airport Transfer service.
How can I book a Private Airport Transfer?
First, all you need to do is give your travel information to AirportTransfer.com. For instance, the airport that you will be arriving at, your expected departure date, flight hour, the number of people that you are traveling with, and the number of suitcases. After giving all this travel information, you can see all possible vehicles on AirportTransfer.com.
How to choose a car ride?
AirportTransfer.com offers door-to-door transfers to its passengers. You can choose where to go after you arrive at Shenzhen Airport. If you want to reach your hotel as soon as possible, you can have an airport-to-hotel option. If you want to go from Shenzhen Airport to Guangzhou Airport, you can have an airport-to-airport car ride. When it is time to go back, you will have a hotel-to-airport on the way home. AirportTransfer.com offers one of the most convenient and comfortable routes.
· From Shenzhen Airport to Lo Wu Station by Private Airport Transfer takes 37 minutes.
· From Shenzhen Airport to Shenzhen by Private Airport Transfer takes around 26 to 30 minutes.
Can I choose any additional services?
Of course, you can enjoy additional services during your car journeys. Beyond enjoy, AirportTransfer.com offer extra helps to increase the safety of your family.
- If you are planning a trip with your kids, please do not forget to ask for a baby seat before your drive. Furthermore, if you are organizing a journey with an elderly member of your family, we recommend you elderly assistance of AirportTransfer.com.
- As pet buddies are family too, Private Airport Transfer has pet-friendly journeys for its customers.
- Your driver will give a warm greet. Near the greeting hall, you can enjoy our warm meet & greet.
- It is even possible to have a red carpet if you feel like it. 😉
- Besides all the extra services, AirportTransfer.com is there for you, even for your holidays. You can borrow a ski equipment rack for winter sports or have a bicycle car rock and booster for hiking adventures.
How can I be sure about my airport transfer?
Does not matter which type of car you choose; a highly hygienic car will be waiting for you. All drivers of AirportTransfer.com are consisted of very well English speakers. No need to worry about the language barrier! 😉
Can I find an affordable car?
Sure, you can find an economical or luxurious option. Thanks to a wide range of vehicles, every passenger can find a car according to their budget and taste.
How can accomplish my payment? Is it complicated a bit?
You can finish your online payment only in 3 steps on AirportTransfer.com. Or you can do the payment via the PayPal app, as well. AirportTransfer.com values your security with secure online payment.
Is it possible to have a full refund after cancellation?
Sure, it is. Private Airport Transfer has free of charge cancellation opportunity for its customers. Thanks to our free 48-hour cancellation policy, canceling the booking within the deadline gives a 100% refund.
When can I contact customer service?
Customer service can be reachable any time, any day. Via the 24/7 helpline on WhatsApp, you can ask any question regarding your journey.
Public Transportation Options
In this section, we will see how many public transportation options are offered from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport. As you may recognize soon, different public vehicles are divided into different cities. So, there are different transport options from the airport to Hong Kong, Shenzhen City, and Guangdong.
Recommended Blog: Best Theme Parks in the World
By Airport Taxi
Shenzhen Airport taxi service works 24 hours a day.
The pick-up area for taxis is at Gate Number 13. While the pick-up area for online ride-hailing is at Gate Number 15.
Your taxi journey time will take around 26 minutes if you want to reach Shenzhen from the airport. Your taxi fee may cost between 14 to 18 USD. However, Shenzhen Airport taxi fees depend on the final destination.
By Car Rental
As in any other international airport, it is possible to rent a car at Shenzhen Airport, as well. There are some trusted car rental companies located at the airport.
The fee for daily use of the rental car is depending on the car choice and extra services. However, we do not suggest this option that much. First, you need to be sure that your driving license is valid in that country.
In our topic, you need to be sure that you are allowed to drive a car in China. Second, you need to be familiar with the traffic rules and traffic signs at some level. Otherwise, you might have difficulty driving along. Your call!
From Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to Hong Kong/Macao
1. By Coach
Because of the health measurements that are taken, coach transportation from Shenzhen Airport to Hong Kong and Macao is not available.
To get more information, you can contact the airport: https://www.szairport.com/szairporten/daba/zlm_tt.shtml
2. By Passenger Ferry
By using the ferry, you can go to Macao or Hong Kong from the airport! 😉
Macao Ferry Line
- The ferry of Macao starts working from 9 am and keeps serving until 7.30 pm.
- How much does a Macao Ferry ride cost:
- Adult economy class: 235 CNY.
- Adult first class: 399 CNY.
- Child economy class: 120 CNY.
- Child first class: 210 CNY.
- Round-trip package (economy class only): 430 CNY.
Hong Kong Airport Ferry Line
The ferry line Kong Hong serves between 8.35 am to 6.30 pm.
- For adult passengers, the ferry ticket fee may change between 295 to 395 CNY.
- For child passengers, the ferry ticket fee may change from around 160 to 220 CNY.
To get more information about ferry lines and their departure times, please visit this link: https://www.szairport.com/szairporten/kechuan/zlm_tt.shtml
3. By Helicopter
It is possible to book a helicopter ride from the airport to Hong Kong, Macao, or Shenzhen. 😊
From Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to Shenzhen City
1. By Subway
If you need to go from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to Shenzhen, you can go to either Bitou or Fution Station, by airport metro. Metro Line 11 Airport Express will be your saver. 😊
The service hours of both routes are:
- To Bitou, the airport express metro starts working from 6.41 am, then works until 00.05 am.
- To Futian, the airport express metro starts working from 6.04 am, then serves until 00.01 am.
How much does a single metro ticket cost from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport?
- The ordinary carriage metro ticket costs: CNY 2 -10 (one-way metro ticket).
- The business carriage metro ticket costs: CNY 6 – 30 (one-way metro ticket).
To get further information, you can visit this link: https://www.szairport.com/szairporten/ditie/zlm_tt.shtml
2. By bus
It is possible to reach out from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to the city center, by bus.
Below, we will be giving bus numbers and their routes, all together.
- Bus No. E31 works between South China Chengnan Bus Terminus and Terminal Building 3. It serves from 6.00 am to 8 pm. This bus leaves every 30 minutes. Bus E31 costs around 2 to 25 CNY.
- Bus No. M387 works between Changfeng Road Terminus and Bao'an Airport Station. It serves from 6 am to 9 pm. This bus leaves every 10 to 30 minutes. Bus M387 costs 2.5 CNY.
- Bus No. E32 works between Shawan Bus Terminus and Terminal 3. It serves from 6.20 am to 9 pm. This bus leaves every 20 to 30 minutes. Bus E32 costs 10 CNY.
- Bus No. M528 works between Shenzhen Bay Port and Terminal 3. It serves from 6.40 am to 9 pm. This bus leaves every 20 to 30 minutes. Bus M528 costs 3 CNY.
- Bus No. E29 works between Xiangjiaotang Terminus and Bao'an Airport Station. It serves from 7 am to 9 pm. This bus leaves every 30 to 120 minutes. Bus E29 costs 10 CNY.
- Bus No. M527 works between Sea World Shuttle Bus Station and Bao'an Huangtian Bus Terminal. It serves from 7 am to 10 pm. This bus leaves every 30 minutes. Bus M527 costs between 2 to 7 CNY.
- Bus No. E16 works between Guanlan Long Distance Coach Terminal and Terminal 3. It serves from 6.30 am to 8 pm. This bus leaves every 20 to 30 minutes. Bus E16 costs 10 CNY.
- Bus No. E21 works between Kengzi Base Station and Terminal 3. It serves from 5.30 am to 7 pm. This bus leaves every 30 minutes. Bus E21 costs 10 CNY.
- Bus No. M472 works between Tangkeng Main Station and Terminal 3. It serves from 6.30 am to 9.30 pm. This bus leaves every 15 to 30 minutes. Bus M472 costs 2.5 CNY.
To get more information regarding buses, you might want to visit Shenzhen International Airport's website: https://www.szairport.com/szairporten/bashi/zlm_tt.shtml
3. By Airport Shuttle Bus
It is possible to travel to different destinations in Shenzhen via Airport Shuttle buses. You can use Airport Line 1, 2, 3, and 4. These bus lines are Shenzhen Airport shuttle service numbers.
- Airport Line 1 Shuttle Bus works between Shenzhen Airport to West Square of the Railway Station. This bus serves from early in the morning until late in the evening. It leaves every 1 hour. Your ticket costs 20 CNY.
- Airport Line 2 Shuttle Bus works between Shenzhen Airport shuttle to City Terminal Longgang. This bus serves from early in the morning until late at the night. It leaves every 30 minutes. Your ticket costs 30 CNY.
- Airport Line 3 Shuttle Bus works between Shenzhen Airport to Longsheng Metro Station. This bus serves late at the night. It leaves every 45 minutes. Your ticket costs 25 CNY.
- Airport Line 4 Shuttle Bus works between Shenzhen Airport to Pingshan City Terminal Building. This bus serves from early in the morning until late at the night. It leaves every 40 to 90 minutes. Your ticket costs 35 CNY.
From Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to Guangdong
Because of Covid-19 health measurements, coach transportation from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport to Guangdong is not available.
You can find a more detailed explanation on the airport's web