The Most Significant Airline Companies from/ to Surabaya International Airport
Even though more than 20 different airline companies offer destinations from/ to the airport, some airlines have come forward, among others. The most important companies are listed below.
- Airfast Indonesia
- Batik Air Malaysia
- Jetstar Asia Airways
- Royal Brunei Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Wings Air
- Malaysia Airlines
The Most Popular Destinations from/ to Juanda International Airport
It is possible to reach the Juanda International Airport from more than a hundred cities. The most preferred destinations include Hong Kong, Bandar Seri Begawan, Semarang, Singapore, Makassar, Garuda (Indonesia), Medina, Kuala Lumpur–International, Jakarta–Halim Perdanakusuma, and Ngurah Rai.
The Services that Passengers Could Find at the Airport
Besides offering a free airport transfer shuttle service from one terminal to another, the airport provides its customers with a wide range of services.
1) Currency Exchange Center can be found in the arrivals hall of the second terminal. However, it should be noted that the exchange office works from 06:00 am to 11:00 pm.
2) The airport offers passengers free and unlimited Wi-Fi access throughout both terminals.
3) ATMs are located at various points at the airport. Customers can find ATM machines in places such as the first and the second terminal, the ground floor, and the landside.
4) Shop and Duty-Free Stores are open to their customers 24/7. Likewise, passengers can find a shop a different points in the airport.
5) Cafes and Restaurants are also available at the airport. It should be noted that the places for food and beverages do not work all day. Whereas the Cafeteria Mandai and the Diplomat Cafe work between 01:00 and 11:00 pm, other restaurants work between 04:00 am and 10:00 pm.
6) Even though passengers can find a luggage wrapping service at the international terminal, the place is only available from 04:00 am to 09:00 pm. However, it is not possible to find a luggage store or lockers at the airport-
7) Medical service can be found at both terminals. Whereas it is close to the children’s play area on the second terminal, it is at the center of the hall on the first terminal.
8) Parents can find a children’s play area on Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Similarly, a baby care service is available for parents between gates 5 and 10 on the first terminal.
9) There are numerous lounge services at the airport. The lounges have more or less similar services to their customers. Such as showers, snacks, beverages, relax zone, Wi-Fi connection, and conference rooms. Booking airport lounge service might be mandatory to use the service.
10) Different sorts of transfer services from the airport to various places. To put it differently, arrived tourists can choose one of the transfers to and from Surabaya Juanda International Airport.
Public Transport Options from Juanda International Airport
Since the airport is almost 12 kilometres from the city center of Surabaya, arrived tourists can choose numerous transfer options from Surabaya Airport to the city center. Passengers who want to use public transportation could consider buses servicing Surabaya Airport to many locations.
Local Bus Options at Juanda Airport
The first bus starts from the airport to the Surabaya Station and costs 25,000 IDR for each passenger.
The second bus goes to the Tanjung Perak Station, demanding the same amount of money per ticket.
Lastly, the last bus, number 3, is an ideal choice to reach the Bunder Gresik Station. The costs 40,000 IDR per passenger.
Bus number 2 is the best alternative for arriving at the city center. It takes around 75 minutes to arrive at the city center of Surabaya from the airport by bus. Moreover, it is possible to buy a bus ticket when you get on the bus.
Furthermore, bus number 1 is one of the most popular choices for passengers who would like to visit Surabaya, which takes around 30 minutes. Once you reach Puraba, you can take a train or bus to Malang.
Therefore, the first bus is the most affordable way from Surabaya Airport to Malang. Lastly, to have more information regarding the timetable of the buses, it is recommended to talk to the information desk at Juanda International Airport.
Finding a Taxi at the Airport
Since each bus number has a timetable, it may not be possible to find an available bus after midnight. In that case, arrived tourists might need to consider other transportation options, such as an airport taxi. There are approximately 14 different official airport taxi companies at the entrance of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Whereas some taxis charge their passengers by the zone. They would like to go to, other taxi companies prefer setting them according to the kilometres they go. However, it should be noted that when you book your transfer by taxi, it might be impossible to know whether the taxi driver would be a fluent English speaker or not.
Moreover, taxi drivers may charge their passengers more even for the same destination if you call them after midnight. Lastly, finding an available taxi during hectic times, such as the holiday season, could be more different.
Airport Shuttle Service
Another transportation option for arriving tourists is the airport shuttle service. 2 different shuttle stations are located both in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The stations can be found at the entrance of the airport.
Car Rental Service at the Airport
There are approximately 5 different official car rental companies at Juanda International Airport. If you would like to hire an extra driver, a navigation system, or some sort of insurance, you would need to pay an additional fee for those services.
It should bear in mind that since there are not so many car rental companies at the airport, passengers might have a different time finding an available car during peak times, such as the summer.
Therefore, it is suggested to book your service in advance or consider other types of transportation services, such as private airport transfer service from AirportTransfer.com.
Private Airport Transfer at Juanda International Airport
Even though airport shuttle services or local buses offer a more affordable service for their passengers, tourists can use these services 24/7. Moreover, there is no guarantee that the shuttle or bus driver can communicate in English, in case you do not know the local language.
Lastly, a public transport vehicle cannot help you to go anywhere you want. However, you can eliminate all those problems simply by choosing a private airport transfer like AirportTransfer.com!
☛ By choosing AirportTransfer.com, you can meet your driver way before your journey.
☛ Moreover, you can select a fluent English-speaking driver if you feel more comfortable with it.
☛ AirportTransfer.com offers the best door-to-door transfer to its customers.
☛ For instance, if you want to discover Singapore, you can go from Juanda Airport to Singapore quickly.
Since AirportTransfer.com really takes care of its customers, there are different types of additional service options! 😊 For instance, if you are fond of outdoor activities, hiking, or taking a bike around Mount Bromo, you can inform the company regarding your preference. You can upgrade your car and quickly put a bicycle car rock or ski equipment rack.
☛ The most secure meet & greet service around Juanda International Airport is offered by AirportTransfer.com.
☛ More specifically, by choosing a safe online payment method, you would not need to consider the payment of your service once you arrive in Surabaya, Indonesia.
☛ Unlike car rental companies at the airport, AirportTransfer.com does not charge customers last-minute extra fees.
☛ You can receive the fastest private airport transfer by simply preferring AirportTransfer.com.
☛ You can be sure that a clean car and a reliable driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of Juanda International Airport.
☛ All sorts of customers are eligible for a %100 refund policy!
You can go from the airport to the hotel you would like to stay in, and also many spectacular places such as Surabaya Airport to Mount Bromo with comfort. Moreover, you can also Tunjungan Plaza, Sampoerna Museum, or Surabaya Town Square without needing to check the timetable of the public transportation options!
AirportTransfer.com offers a 7/24 helpline on WhatsApp to its customers.