Public Transportation Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Seattle Tacoma Airport public transportation options are train, bus and Seatac Airport shuttles. Other than public ground transportation, Seattle Tacoma Airport taxis and airport shuttle service providers are other options.
By rail to SEA Airport
With the Airport Link Light Rail, you can travel the train route from Seattle Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle, to the University of Washington.
- It stops at South Seattle, Chinatown, the stadium, and downtown.
To reach the Airport Link Light Rail Station, you need to go to the fourth floor of the airport parking lot and walk to the station via bridges.
The train line can take passengers from Seattle Tacoma Airport to King Street Station in 45 minutes for transfer services to other cities.
By bus to SEA Airport
King County Metro Transit bus stops are located on State Highway-99 and South 176th Street, next to the Airport Link Light Rail Station.
You can travel using the following routes:
- Rapid Ride Line A (Federal Way)
- Route 180 (Burien/Auburn)
- Route 156 (Southcenter/Des Moines)
There are two express bus routes operated by Sound Transit lines. ST Route 560 serves Burien, Renton, and Bellevue, while ST Route 574 serves Federal Road, Tacoma, Lakewood.
- Airporter Shuttle/Bellair Charters: Anacortes/San Juan Ferry, Bellingham, Birch Bay, Blaine, Burlington, Ferndale, Lynden, LaConner, Marysville, Paine Field, Seattle, Stanwood, Cle Elum, Ellensburg, North Bend and Yakima
- Bremerton-Kitsap Airporter: Bangor, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bremerton, Pt. Orchard, Purdy, Gig Harbor, NW Tacoma, Ft. Lewis, Madigan Hospital and McChord Field
- Capital Aeroporter: Auburn, Bonney Lake, Centralia, Chehalis, Federal Way, Fife, Kent, Lacey, Lakewood, Olympia, Parkland, Puyallup, Shelton, Steilacoom, Tacoma, Tumwater and Union
- Dungeness Bus Lines: Port Angeles, Sequim, Port Townsend, Discovery Bay, Kingston
- Flixbus: Everet, Tacoma, Olympia, Portland, Corvallis, and Eugene
- Island Airporter: Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor
Seattle Tacoma Airport Transfer for Hotel or Downtown
Are you a businessperson, an academic or a tourist in Sea-Tac? Take advantage of private airport transfers for fast, safe, and easy travel from Seattle Airport to the University of Puget Sound, to your business meeting at one of the surrounding Seattle Tacoma Airport restaurants or to any tourist attractions with the comfort of private car service.
--Do not waste your time in Seattle with public transportation!
✅ Taxi transfers are not always as they may sound, transit service should be comfortable and affordable.
✅ airporttransfer.com is a marketplace gathering the best and most reliable airport transfer providers of the United States in a single platform with free cancellation in 48 hours and a %100 refund guarantee.
✅ Search by flight time and date, amount of passengers and baggage, choose the type you want from various vehicles (private van, SUV, Sedan, Electric car, E-car, MPV…), compare prices and pay online.
✅ Book your airport transfer in just three steps. Fees are fixed and there are no hidden fees.
☎️ You can contact our customer support team 24/7 on Whatsapp for further questions and reservation details.