Los Angeles International Airport Private Transfer
For those unfamiliar with the general layout of Los Angeles International Airport, it can be difficult to consider transportation options for city destinations and airport shuttles such as between Hilton Los Angeles Airport and LA International Airport. It is quite challenging to find the departure points of public transport lines and to catch one of the irregularly moving cab services in LA. For a much more comfortable and faster travel experience than an ordinary Los Angeles airport taxi, taking a private airport transfer may be the right choice.
airporttransfer.com brings together Los Angeles' best airport transfer service providers, making your job easier. It allows you to choose from many different and economic vehicle types such as sedans, SUVs, executive cars, limousines. Local chauffeurs who know the city like the back of their hand will get you to your destination as quickly as possible. If you want to book an airport transfer with a fixed price advantage and %100 refund guarantee, you can choose us!
Public Transportation to LAX
You can use the free Los Angeles Airport shuttle buses to travel to or from Los Angeles International Airport.
If you want to use the buses to LAX City Bus Center, you should wait under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign in front of the terminals and take the Lot South / LAX City Bus Center bus.
Other public bus companies serving airport transport for Los Angeles International Airport are Culver City Bus Lines, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, Torrance Transit, and Beach Cities Transit. You can access these buses from the LAX City Bus Center.
If you want to connect to the Metro Line C, you must wait at the PINK LAX Shuttle sign in front of the terminals and take the Metro Green Line Shuttle.
Scheduled buses: For scheduled buses serving Los Angeles and some surrounding areas, you must wait under the ORANGE Shared Rides sign in front of the terminals.
- Antelope Valley Airport Express: Serves Newhall, Palmdale, and Lancaster in Antelope Valley.
- Central Coast Shuttle: Serves Ventura, Santa Barbara, Buellton, and Santa Maria.
- Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle: Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, all Disneyland Anaheim resorts, O.C. Convention Center, John Wayne Airport, Buena Park, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, San Clemente.
- Santa Barbara Airbus: Travels to Santa Barbara and nearby Goleta and Carpinteria.
- Shuttle One: Travels to Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and hotels in the Anaheim, Buena Park, and Garden Grove area.
- Shuttle 2000: Travels to Disneyland and John Wayne Airport.
- Ventura County Airporter: Travels to Ventura and Oxnard.