Public Transfers Shannon Airport
Traveling from Shannon Airport is possible via public transportation (ground transport and railway) and private transfer companies providing Shannon Airport car hire service. Those arriving at the airport by private car can use Shannon Airport car parking areas. Outside the terminal building, there are also Shannon Airport taxi services available.
You can use the bus service for Shannon Airport transfers to the city center or vice versa.
- Bus Eireann – There are airport shuttle services to Ennis, Galway and Limerick.
- Route 51: Shannon Airport to Galway – Limerick – Cork
- Citylink – provides transfer service to the City of Galway.
- Route 343: Limerick – Shannon – Ennis
There is no railway network that you can directly transfer from Shannon Airport or to the airport from the center. For this, you can only reach Limerick train station by taking the buses to Limerick. The nearest main stations are Ennis railway station and Limerick railway station.
Shannon Airport Private Taxi
Shannon Airport is a great destination for anyone wishing to explore the west coast of Ireland. Where will you go first in Ireland? Do not spend the first day of your trip waiting for the bus or train. Experience an end-to-end airport transfer service with the country's best private transfer providers, luxury vehicles and experienced local chauffeurs. You can definitely trust airporttransfer.com, a global marketplace, for this.
- airporttransfer.com provides a 100% refund and secure payment convenience to all its customers. Booking an airport transfer takes just a few simple steps and you can have a family-friendly journey, it is that easy.
Make your online reservation now to travel to Ireland with the most affordable price guaranteed, free 48 hour cancellation, hygienic vehicles - even limousine service - and courteous drivers with peace of mind!
☎️ For all your questions and suggestions, you can reach us 24/7 on Whatsapp in the lower right corner.