Public Transports Fukuoka Airport FUK
Fukuoka Airport offers many transportation options. Fukuoka Airport Domestic Terminal is directly connected to the Fukuoka City Subway and provides a 10-minute ride between the business centers and the airport. Bus services are also available from Fukuoka Airport to Hakata Train Station and Tenjin.
The Domestic Terminal is directly connected to the Fukuoka City Subway. You can access an extensive metro network by passing from the airport to Hakata Station. You can reach the Fukuoka City Subway-Kiko Line, Hakozaki Line, and Nanakuma Line through this station. In addition, JR Line, Sanyo Shinkansen, Kyushu Shinkansen, Nishitetsu Omuta Line, and Nishitetsu Kaizuka Line are also lines you can access from this station. To view the subway line diagram and learn about the stops, visit from here.
Local and highway buses run for transfers from Fukuoka Airport to Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, and Yamaguchi. Outside the domestic and international terminals, there is a bus stop each.
- In Fukuoka: From Domestic Lines, take Highway 17 bus to Kurume, city bus 2 to central destinations like Fukuoka Tower, Hakata Station, and Tenjin. From International Lines, you can reach Kokura and Kurume by highway bus number 4, and Nishitetsu Buses number 2 to Hakata Station.
- To Saga: You can take highway buses 16 and 17 from Domestic Lines and number 4 from International Lines.
- To Nagasaki: Take Highway Bus 3 from International Lines.
- To Oita: Take Highway Bus 17 from Domestic Lines and Number 2 and 3 from International Lines.
- To Kumamoto: Take Highway Bus 17 from Domestic Lines and Number 2 and 4 from International Lines.
- To Miyazaki: From International Lines, take the number 3 highway bus.
- To Yamaguchi: Take highway bus #3 from International Lines.
📍 If you want to read this blog: What to Do in Japan For 1 Week?
You can use the airport shuttle to travel between the terminals for free.
Passengers using their private cars can take advantage of Fukuoka Airport parking lots before their check-in. Other private airport transfer services are Fukuoka Airport rental car companies that can be found in the terminal building, and airport taxi companies. These services (car rentals and taxis) are spontaneous and risky, especially during busy periods.
Fukuoka Airport Private Transfer
Take a private transfer to and from Fukuoka Airport, enjoy a hassle-free journey! You can make your 100% refund guaranteed reservation in just a few steps. We've brought together Fukuoka's best ground transportation providers for you. We have options to suit every need, at Fukuoka Airport; limousine bus, standard sedans, luxury cars, minivans for large groups, and extra service options with a fixed pricing policy.
- Travel safely to the city center, surrounding Fukuoka Airport hotel, meeting place, or the city's most popular destinations with airporttransfer.com in 30 minutes maximum!
- Book your transfer now to save both money and time.
⭐ Please click and connect our customer support team available 24 hours a day on Whatsapp for further information.