Airports in Kyrgyzstan
Do you need more information about the airports in Kyrgyzstan including Bishkek, Osh, Kerben, Naryn, Talas, Batken, Toktogul, Masy, and many others? Look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Kyrgyzstan.
Learn more about the airport in Kyrgyzstan, its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions about Tamchy, Karakol, Tamga, Kant, Aravan, Yntymak, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Kyrgyzstan? Manas International Airport? You could go to Issyk-Kul International Airport or the city centre from Karakol International Airport. Whatever the destination is, you can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Kyrgyzstan.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Kyrgyzstan.
Information about Kyrgyzstan
- Language: Kyrgyz and Russian
- Dialing code: +996
- Capital: Bishkek
- Currency: Kyrgyzstan som (KGS)
- Time zone: UTC+6 (KGT)
- Area: 199, 951 km²
- Population: 7 million
- Climate: The subtropical climate in the southwest makes the country very hot in summer, around 40°C (104°F). The temperatures in the lowlands range from -6°C (21°F) in January to 24°C (75°F) in July.
- National Religion: Islam
- Official Newspapers: Agym, Alibi, Kerben, Kun Darek, Kyrgyz tuusu, Zhany Agym, Respublika (in the Kyrgyz language), Slovo Kyrgyzstan, Vecherniy Bishkek, Moya Stolitsa Novosti (in Russian), Bishkek Observer, The Times of Central Asia (in English)
- National Emergency Numbers: 102 (Police), 101 (Fire), 103 (Ambulance)
Kyrgyzstan, also the Kyrgyz Republic, is a landlocked country in Central Asia. It is bordered by Uzbekistan in the west, China in the east, Kazakhstan in the north, and Tajikistan in the south. Mountainous areas are more than 80% of the country. Some of the largest lakes are Issyk-Kul Lake in the northeast of Tian Shan and Titicaca, the second largest mountain lake in the world. Kara Darya and the Naryn are some of the major rivers. Bishkek is the largest city and the capital, with 937,400 people. The subtropical climate in the southwest makes the country very hot in summer, around 40°C (104°F). The temperatures in the lowlands range from -6°C (21°F) in January to 24°C (75°F) in July.
People & Culture of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is home to more than 80 ethnicities. The largest ethnic group is the Kyrgyz, with 70% of the population following Russians, Uzbeks, Dungans, Uyghurs, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Dungans, Tatars, and even Germans. The Kyrgyz are semi-nomadic, living in yurts tending sheep, horses, and yaks. This nomadic tradition is still visible today. Kyrgyz folk music, dances, and heroic poetry are some traditional reflections. Agriculture is the major economic source. Gold mining, food processing, and machinery production are important financial contributions.
Top Tourist Attractions in Kyrgyzstan
- Ala Archa National Park
- Issyk Kul Lake
- Song-Kul Lake
- Stone Rabat
- Ala Archa Gorge
- Panfilov Park
- Jety-Oguz Canyon
- Cholpon Ata
- Jyrgalan Valey
- Arslanbob Village
Popular Dishes in Kyrgyzstan
- Besh Barmak (main dish with lamb or beef)
- Shorpo (soup with meat and potato)
- Shashlyk (barbequed meat)
- Boorsok (dumpling bread)
- Qurut (snack)
- Chalap (a drink made of yoghurt)
- Chuchpara or Pelmeni (a soup of dumplings with sauce)
- Mai Tokoch (bread)
- Suzmo (dessert)
- Kaymak (dessert)
- Chiuchius or Qazy (sausage made of horse meat or intestines)
- Oromo (pie with meat)
- Gulchatay (boiled meat with vegetables)
- Byzhy (side dish, minced lamb meat with rice and sauce)
- Kuurdak (meat with potatoes and vegetables)
- Tash Kordo (means "stone food," a large dish with meat and vegetables)
- Plov (rice with meat)
- Lagman (spaghetti and meat)
Private Airport Transfers in Kyrgyzstan
With beautiful landscapes, national parks, lakes, mountains, and large cuisine, Kyrgyzstan is a country to visit again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Kyrgyzstan. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Kyrgyzstan.
What do we offer
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Safe online payment system
- A warm meet & greet service
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.