Airports in Andorra
Do you need more information about the airport in Andorra? Please look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Andorra.
Learn more about the airport in Andorra, its population, local currency, frequently asked questions about Andorra-La Seu d’Urgell Airport and more. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Andorra.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com’s attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Andorra.
Information about Andorra
- Language: Catalan
- Dialling code: +376
- Capital: Andorra la Vella
- Currency: Euro € (EUR)
- Time zone: UTC +01 (CET), UTC +02 (CEST)
- Area: 467.63 km²
- Population: 77,543
- Climate: Andorra has a Mediterranean-mountain environment with warm summers and cold winters.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers:El Periòdic d’Andorra / El Periòdic (Escaldes-Engordany), Altaveu (Andorra la Vella), Bondia, Diari d’Andorra (Andorra la Vella)
- National Emergency Numbers: 112 (All emergencies), 110 (Police), 116 (Ambulance), 118 (Fire)
Andorra, officially the Principality of Andorra, is a landlocked microstate in Europe. Spain borders it in the south and France in the north. It is situated on the Iberian Peninsula in the eastern Pyrenees. Andorra is the sixth smallest state in Europe, the world’s 16th smallest country by land, and the 11th smallest by population. It consists of a Romance ethnic group of Catalan descent. The capital is Andorra la Vella.
The official languages are Catalan. Spanish, Portuguese and French is also spoken. Andorra has a Mediterranean-mountain climate with warm summers and cold winters. Temperatures change between lower and higher regions from 4 to 5 °C. Short summers are warm, with temperatures ranging between 20 °C (68 °F) to 25 °C (77 °F). Long winters have frequent snowfall, which is very cold and windy, with an average of 2 °C (36 °F). Rainfall is mostly between October and May. Andorra has more than 300 days of sunshine a year despite the cold. The best time to visit Andorra is from June to mid-September, as the mountainous areas are the least hard. July and August are the warmest months though there are frequent thunderstorms.
People & Culture of Andorra
Andorrians are a Romance ethnic group of originally Catalan descent. Roman Catholicism contributes to the beauty of historical landmarks. Public ceremonies, Catholic masses, and religious festivals are some of the nation’s important traditions. As Andorra is a protectorate of France and Spain, the effects of both countries are seen in many ways. French and Spanish are the most spoken second languages.
Top Tourist Attractions in Andorra
- Casa de la Vell
- Sant Esteve Church
- Plaça del Poble
- Pic dels Pessons Mountain
- Church of Saint Christopher
- La Massana
- Church of Sant Roma
- Village of Santa Coloma
- Centre Termolúdic Caldea
- National Automobile Museum
- Calira del Nord Valley
- Pas de la Casa (Ski area)
- Les Escaldes
- Grau Roig
- El Serrat
- Lake Engolasters
- Basilica Sanctuary of Nostra Senyora de Meritxell
- Church of Sant Martí de la Cortinada
- Church of Sant Vicenç d’Enclar
Popular Dishes in Andorra
- Escudella (a national dish with meat and vegetables)
- Trinxat (cubes of bacon or pork fat with chicory leaves and poached egg)
- Cargols (snails)
- Trucha a la Andorrana (grilled seafood)
- Crema Andorrana (dessert with burnt sugar)
- Chicory Salad
- Embotits (Catalan sausage)
- Coca Massegada (dessert)
- Cunillo (rabbit stewed in rich tomato sauce with onions and white wine)
- Cannelloni Andorrana (minced meat with white béchamel sauce)
Private Airport Transfers in Andorra
With its beautiful landscapes, villages, magnificent churches, friendly people, and large cuisine, Andorra has become a country to visit again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Andorra. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don’t need to worry about getting to the desired location in Andorra.
What do we offer
- Hygienic & clean means
- Safe online payment system
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Point-to-point transfer
- Best privilege for price and performance
- 100% money-back guarantee
We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan) Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance). Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible.
- If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.