Public Airport Transfers for Tivat Airport
It takes about 5 minutes to transfer from Tivat Airport to Tivat city center. Kotor is 10 minutes, Budva 20 minutes, Herceg-Novi 30 minutes and Petrovac 40 minutes.
Unfortunately, there are no public transport options for Tivat Airport transfers, nor a bus station around. Passengers must travel by Tivat Airport rent-a-car vehicles or take private taxi transfers.
The airport can be reached using the following routes:
- Ulcinj – Bar – Sutomore – Petrovac – Budva – Tivat Airport
- Pljevlja – Zabljak – Savnik – Niksic – Grahovo – Morinj – Perast – Kotor – Tivat Airport
- Pluzine – Niksic – Grahovo – Morinj – Perast – Kotor – Tivat Airport
- Bijelo Polje – Mojkovac – Kolasin – Podgorica – Cetinje – Budva – Tivat Airport
Tivat Airport Private Transfer
The fastest, easiest and safest way to travel to or from Tivat Airport Montenegro is to take a private transfer service. No matter where you go from Tivat Airport to Kotor, to Herceg Novi or Podgorica Airport, airporttransfer.com allows you to reach the most experienced local ground transportation providers for airports in Montenegro and book your door to door airport transfer from your home in just a few minutes.
- Traveling as a large group? Then we have minivan options for you.
Don't you want to give up on luxury and comfort? Then our exclusive cars are just for you! airporttransfer.com has a service for every need and request. Your pre-booked vehicle’s driver will wait at the airport before your arrival time. Special welcome, meet & greet, free waiting time and much more. Book a transfer now with a 100% refund guarantee and fixed price advantage and save money and time!