Transfers From & To Salzburg Airport
Salzburg Airport transportation is an issue for travelers visiting the city for the first time. Does Salzburg Airport have a train station? How do I get to Salzburg Airport from Salzburg? How much is the bus from Salzburg to Hallstatt?
These are the questions almost every newcomer asks in the city. At Salzburg Airport, rent a car and Salzburg Airport taxi opportunities can be utilized. Passengers are recommended to consider the cost of taking a taxi from Salzburg Airport to Saalbach or to Hallstatt before preferring these options. Some ski resorts have Salzburg Airport shuttle to Saalbach or other destinations.
✪ Salzburg Airport buses run regularly as the airport transfers at Salzburg to Zell am See, Maishofen, train station, Saalfelden, Weißbach, St. Martin, Unken, Bad Reichenhall, and Wals.
- Bus number 2 to Salzburg Main Station runs every 20 minutes to and from the destination every day of the week, reaching the last stop in 23 minutes.
- Bus number 10 runs every 15 minutes between the city center and the airport from Monday to Saturday.
- Postbus 260 (or 3062): From Salzburg Central Station to Salzburg Airport, goes to Bad Reichenhall, Unken, Lofer, St Martin, Weißbach, Saalfelden, Maishofen and Zell am See. St Johann, Tirol and Kitzbühel can be reached by connecting to bus number 4012 from Lofer.
- Postbus 180 (or 3068): Runs from Salzburg Main Station to Salzburg Airport, Wals, Grossgmain, and Bad Reichenhall. To access Bavaria Berchtesgaden Main Station, you can transfer to bus 840.
- The Mozart Express 9535 is accessible from Schloss Mirabell in Salzburg to Reit im Winkl, Ruhpolding, Inzell and Bad Reichenhall.
⭐ Maybe you are interested: Winter Holiday Destinations
Salzburg Airport Private Transfer Taxi
If you are looking for a low-cost, fast and easy option to get to Salzburg Airport, a private transfer is just for you! Book your transfer with a 100% refund guarantee and fixed price advantage, and reach your hotel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Zell am See, Kaprun, Saalfelden, Leogang, Maria Alm, or Fieberbrunn in the safest way.
With airporttransfer.com, you can access Salzburg's and the region's best local drivers on one platform. No need to waste time with the Salzburg taxi app! Salzburg Airport ski transfers to resorts such as Ski Amade, Filzmoos, Ramsau-Dachstein, Schladming, Flachau, Altenmarkt/Zauchensee, Obertauern, Radstadt, Wagrain are at its best with airporttransfer.com vehicles; sedan, SUV, electric, luxury, MPV or minivan. If you wish, you can also request a roof rack for your ski equipment.
☎️ You can contact airporttransfer.com customer support line 24 hours a day for questions and details.