Transfers From & To Rhodes International Airport
Rhodes Airport is 14 km from Rhodes city, and you can use the Ialisou-Katavias state road to access it with your private vehicle. The journey to and from the city center takes about half an hour depending on the traffic.
Bus services are available between Rhodes Airport and Rhodes city. You can take the bus from the bus stop located between the new and old terminal. Tickets are sold by the bus driver.
The bus lines serving between Rhodes Airport and destinations on the island are:
- Line 30 route: Rhodes Airport - St Andreas - Asomati - Kremasti - Hotel Esmeralda - Maritime Hotel - Castello Rosso - Hotel Blue Bay - Hotel Filerimos - Hotel Paleos - Hotel Electra - Lancelot - Ialysos - Tharenou - Paraskeva - Anixis - Pappoy - Kritika - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 31 route: Paradisi Terminal - Rhodes Airport - Monastiraki - Kremasti - Sirene - Psaropoula - Akadimia - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 33 route: Damatria - Kato Kalamonas - Hotel Vallian - Paradisi Terminal - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 51 route: Soroni - Pantanasa - Theologos - Lemon Tree - Hotel Doreta - Naturist Angel Hotel - Damatria Crosscection - Paradisi - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 54 route: Kalavarda - Sotiras Monastery - Fanes Stadioum - Soroni - Paradisi - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 57 route: Salakos - Nimfi - St Anna - Kalavarda - Fanes - Soroni - Paradisi - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 67 route: Empona - St George - Kritinia - Amithita - Kamiros - Liros - Mandriko - Ancient Kamiros Beach - Akrogiali - Kalavarda - Fanes - Soroni - Paradisi - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
- Line 71 route: Apollona - Platania - Eleousa - Dimilia - St Sillas - Soroni - Paradisi - Rhodes Airport - West Coast Bus Station
Private Airport Transfer
Check out AirportTransfer.com's private transfer offers for fast and safe transportation between Rhodes Airport and the most popular touristic destinations! Arrive at your hotel with regularly disinfected vehicles and Rhodes' best local chauffeurs.
Don't waste your time looking for a taxi or public transport at the airport. Book your private transfer online as soon as you buy your flight ticket to start discovering the natural and historical beauties of Rhodes right away. You can compare prices and services among dozens of ground transportation companies. You can search in detail for vehicle types such as minivans, SUVs, sedans, or additional services such as pet-friendly travel, luggage assistance, roof rack.
Get your 100% refund guaranteed and fixed-fee airport transfer with AirportTransfer.com, start and end your Rhodes holiday with comfort.