Bus or Rail Services for Innsbruck Airport
Innsbruck Airport transfers can be made by Innsbruck taxi transfer services like Alpstria taxi and Uber Innsbruck Airport. Although taxi services from Innsbruck Airport to the train station or to St Anton seem more comfortable compared to public transportation, they are also more expensive and insecure in other aspects.
The F Bus Line connecting the city with Innsbruck Airport departs every 15 minutes and reaches approximately 20 minutes. Many lines can be used from the city center.
Some of the Innsbruck Airport bus lines and their routes are as follows:
- 501: Innsbruck – Rum – Thaur – Absam – Hall in Tirol
- 502: Innsbruck – Rum – Thaur – Absam – Ecihat
- 503: Innsbruck – Rum – Thaur – Absam – Eichat – Hall in Tirol
- 504: Innsbruck – Rum – Hall in Tirol
- 505: Innsbruck (from the motorway) – DEZ – Hall in Tirol
- 590: Innsbruck – Schoenberg i. St. – Mieders – Fulpmes – Neustift i. St.
- 502N: Innsbruck – Arzl – Rum – Thaur – Absam – Eichat
- 590N: Innsbruck – Schoenberg i. St. – Mieders – Fulpmes – Neustift i. St.
Innsbruck Central Train Station (Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof) provides connections to many destinations in Tyrol and other cities. Innsbruck Airport to the train station can be accessed by bus.
Tyrol S-Bahn routes include:
- Line 1: Landeck-Zams – Imst-Pitztal – Otztal – Telfs – Innsbruck – Hall-in-Tirol – Jenbach – Worgl – Kufstein – Rosenheim
- Line 2: Landeck-Zams – Imst-Pitztal –Otztal – Telfs – Innsbruck – Hall-in-Tirol – Jenbach
- Line 3: Hall-in-Tirol – Innsbruck – Steinach-am-Brenner
- Line 4: Brenner – Gries-am-Brenner – Steinach-am-Brenner – Matrei-am-Brenner – Innsbruck – Vols
- Line 5: Innsbruck – Seefeld-in-Tirol
You can also travel to Munich, Mittenwald, Bozen, Fulpmes, Bregenz and Salzburg.
Innsbruck Airport Taxi
Start your ski vacation in the best possible way by making your airport transfer easy and hassle-free. Don't waste your limited time on public transportation, economize on the Innsbruck to St Anton transfer cost and enjoy the comfort of a private transfer. The best way to reach your ski center is to take a private transfer. Don't bother with transferring from bus to train with your luggage, ski equipment, and other loads.
- At Airporttransfer.com, you'll get to your destination with Innsbruck's best local drivers whether you go from Innsbruck Airport to Mayrhofen or you need an airport transfer from Munich to Mayrhofen. Kuhtai, Seefeld, Stubai Glacier or Alpbach...
With Airporttransfer.com's excellent airport transfer vehicles, you can have a comfortable end-to-end journey between Innsbruck airport and your hotel. If you wish, you can add many extra service options such as extra baggage allowance, elderly care assistant, bicycle rack, red carpet, child seat, meet & greet to your reservation. You have the right to cancel fees for up to 48 hours for your Innsbruck Airport transfer reservations.
☎️ Book your transfer now for a 100% refund guarantee, 24/7 customer service on Whatsapp, and a fixed price advantage!