Public Transfers Hong Kong International Airport
Access to Hong Kong International Airport is much easier with the new Hong Kong Airport transit service Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok Tunnel. Offering the opportunity to reach Tuen Mun in less than half an hour, this Hong Kong airport transfer tunnel provides convenience for private vehicles, public transportation, and rental cars to reach HK Airport departure and HK Airport arrival terminals.
Airport shuttle buses are available to and from Hong Kong Airport. You can use Airbus Services, External Bus Services, Overnight Express Bus Services, Overnight Bus Services, and Shuttle Bus.
The routes of these buses include the following destinations:
- Airbus Services (A): Ap Lei Chau, North Point Ferry Pier, Siu Sai Wan, Hung Hom Station, Lam Tin Station, Yau Tong, Nina Tower
- External Bus Services (E): Tin Hau Station, Tai Kok Tsui, Lam Tin (North), Kwai Fong, Tuen Mun (Central), Tai Po Tau
- Overnight Express Bus Services (NA): Ap Lei Chau, Mongkok, Kwai Chung Estate, Kam Sheung Road Station, Fanling (Luen Wo Hui)
- Overnight Bus Services (N): Central (Macau Ferry), Tsim Sha Tsui (Star Ferry), Tsz Wan Shan (North), Yuen Long Station, Mui Wo
- Shuttle Bus (S): Tung Chung Station, Tung Chung Yat Tung, Tung Chung Mun Tung
Passengers wishing to travel to Discovery Bay and Park Island can board the Discovery Bay North, Discovery Bay Pier, and Park Island coaches after their arrival in Hong Kong.
You can travel between the airport and the center in 25 minutes with the Airport Express. Trains departing every 15 minutes between 05:54 – 00:48 provide transportation to the following stations:
- Hong Kong Station
- Kowloon Station
- Tsing Yi Station
- AsiaWorld-Expo Station
Hong Kong International Airport Private Transfer
Hong Kong is one of the major business centers and attracts millions of business people every year. Getting to or from Hong Kong International Airport can be tricky. Although public transport is provided, they are a waste of time for someone who wants to catch a meeting.
⚠️ And please note that taking an airport taxi in Hong Kong can be tedious in terms of taxi fare.
The most reliable, fastest, and easiest way to get around Hong Kong is to make a private transfer. It doesn't matter if you go to your Hong Kong airport hotel, meeting, Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay, Mongkok, or Wan Chai or from LDN to HKG airport. With a private airport transfer, you can get anywhere on time.
- airporttransfer.com works with Hong Kong's most experienced local drivers.
- Thus, you will travel on the route with the minimum traffic, even during the rush hour.
- You can choose from dozens of vehicle types. Sedans, SUVs, luxury vehicles, or minivans...
- Enjoy a hassle-free journey with a 100% refund guarantee and 24/7 customer service.
Furthermore, our frequently asked questions page is always updated to supply the information in the fastest way to you. Book online your private transfer now in three simple steps and your professional driver will wait for you at the arrivals hall in the airport!