Public Transfer Geneva Airport (GVA)
Travelers may have questions about how to get to Geneva Airport and transfer from the airport. How do I get from Geneva Airport to the city? How do I get from Geneva Airport to the train station? The ones who want to take a taxi wonder; Is there Uber at Geneva Airport? How much is a taxi from Geneva Airport to Geneva? Travel from Geneva Airport is possible by both public transportation and private transfers like Geneva Airport car rental and taxi services.
Geneva Airport transfers can be made to the railway network throughout Switzerland by train, which operates between the airport and Geneva city center. It takes about 7 minutes between the city center and the Geneva Airport train station. From here, cities such as Bern, Bienne, Friborg, Lausanne, Lucerne, Montreux, Neuchatel, Sion, Vevey and Zurich can be accessed.
- From the station in Geneva city center, trains depart to Aix-les-Bains, Bourg-en-Bresse, Chambery, Grenoble, Lyon, Valence, Paris and Marseille in France. It is also possible to reach the city center, Geneva canton and neighboring regions of France from Geneva Airport or from the airport by bus. City buses run every 15 minutes even at peak hours at the Geneva Airport bus station.
Geneva Airport Private Transfer Taxis
Whether your destination is in France or Switzerland, choose the private airport transfer service for a fast, smooth and comfortable journey for your transfers from Geneva to Val Thorens, to your hotel near Geneva Airport or any destination after your flight to Geneva from Bristol.
- 100% refund
- Door-to-door transfer taxis
- Hygienically private airport transfers
- Local and experienced drivers
- Safely travel
- Compare affordable prices
airporttransfer.com brings together the best ground transportation companies in the region. You can search by selecting your hotel, another airport, or any point from the system, compare prices, and solve the transportation problem before boarding the plane by paying online.