Madeira Airport Public Transport
Buses and shuttles provide Madeira Airport transfers services and the return transfer to the airport via public transportation for those who are new to Madeira or leaving the island. Airport shuttle services run between Madeira Airport – Formosa Beach and stop near many hotels on this route. Madeira Airport to Funchal bus takes approximately 45 minutes from the beach to the airport. Those who want to go to the city center can reach Funchal in 20 minutes by transferring from here.
- Madeira Airport transfer buses serve many parts of the island, providing transportation to locations such as Faial, Porto da Cruz, Machico, Santo da Serra, Caniço.
- By airport taxis, transfers are easier yet more expensive. Madeira Airport to Funchal taxi price is not consistent as it changes for every taximeter and companies’ price policy.
Madeira Airport Private Transfer
Although Madeira Airport is on an island, it can get quite crowded during the holiday season. Considering the limitations of public transportation in Madeira, private airport transfer is the best way of transportation from Madeira Airport to Calheta or any other location.
- airporttransfer.com's contracted local, professional, and English speaking driver team will transport you to the hotel quickly and comfortably, helping to start your vacation smoothly.
- Your driver will be ready at the airport 15 minutes before the pick-up time with your comfortable, air-conditioned and personalized vehicle.
- Before the flight to Madeira, book a private door to door transfer and don't waste time on public transportation.
☎️ airporttransfer.com serves 24 hours, 365 days a year including holidays at Madeira Airport and our customer care team on Whatsapp, too!