Private Transfer at Doha Hamad International Airport - DOH
Private transfer is the most cost-effective and safe way to travel between Doha Hamad International Airport and famous locations such as West Bay, Al-Jasra, The Pearl. Take advantage of unlimited options for a comfortable and trouble-free journey from Doha Airport to your hotel or magnificent places like Katara Cultural and Museum of Islamic Art on AirportTransfer.com. If you are a solo traveler, choose one of the standard vehicles.
Why choose Airporttransfer.com in Qatar?
- 100% refund
- Secure payment advantage
- Hygienic vehicles
- Additional service options for your needs
- Door-to-door transfer services
- Local and experienced drivers
- Online Booking & Cheap Prices
If you like to travel as a group, take a look at the minivan options. There is a suitable transfer offer for absolutely everyone at airporttransfer.com! We work with dozens of transfer companies so that you can get the best service for your Doha Airport terminal transfer. By entering your pick-up and drop-off points, you can compare prices between them. If you wish, you can filter by vehicle type or service options, and you can have a more comfortable experience by choosing extra services at the booking stage.
By the way, you may be interested in our article titled Best Middle Eastern Countries to Visit, we have some really great travel tips!
Public Transportations: Doha Hamad International Airport
Thanks to the Metro Station located inside Doha Airport, transfer procedure to Doha's business centers and tourist attractions becomes very easy every day of the week. The Metro Station as Doha Airport shuttle, provides links to Al Wakra, Az Aziziyah, Al Riffa, Al Mansoura, and Ras Bu Abboud.
There are three lines in the Doha Airport transit metro network consisting of 37 stations, namely Red, Green, and Gold.
- Red Line: It connects Hamad International Airport Terminal 1 to the city center. West Bay QIC is served by stops such as Qatar University, Al Bidda, and Legtaifiya.
- Green Line: There are stops along the line such as Education City, Hamad Hospital, Al Shaqab, and Qatar National Library.
- Gold Line: Qatar National Museum, Souq Waqif, Sport City (for Khalifa International Stadium), and Al Aziziyah (for Villaggio Mall).
Some public transportation company operates several bus lines from the airport to Doha city centre. Depending on your route, you can take the Route 747 or 109 bus line.You can travel between Doha Hamad Intl Airport and the city center with the Doha Airport transfer bus network. Buses depart from the Bus Pavilion located to the right of the arrivals hall.