Transfers From & To Miami International Airport
The Metrorail Orange Line, which connects Miami Airport and the city center, operates all week. Accessible from the Miami Airport Station. Stops at Earlington Heights, Allapattah, Santa Clara, Civic Center, Historic Overtown / Lyric Theatre, Government Center, Brickell, Vizcaya, Coconut Grove, Douglas Road, University, South Miami, Dadeland North, and Dadeland South.
Travel by Tri-Rail on the Miami – Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach routes. Accessible from the Miami Airport Station, the Tri-Rail has stops in Boca Raton and Hollywood.
MetroBus provides easy access to many points in Miami. The bus stop is at the Miami Airport Metrorail Station.
Routes and stops:
- Route 37: Operates between Miami Airport and South Miami Metrorail Station. Hialeah, Douglas Road, City of Sunset Drive, Cocoplum Circle stops.
- Route 42: Operates between Miami Airport and Douglas Road Metrorail Station.
- Route 57: From Miami Airport to Jackson South Hospital.
- Route 110 (J): Miami Airport to City of Miami Beach
- Route 150 (Miami Beach Airport Express): 41st Street/Alton Road, 41st Street/Indian Creek, Lincoln Road & Collins Avenue, and final stop South Point DR & Washington Avenue.
Private Airport Transfer
Enjoy a fast, easy and safe journey without mingling with the crowds of public transport in Miami, which is visited by hundreds of passengers every year. Arrange your private airport transfer in advance with AirportTransfer.com, think about nothing but enjoy the road. AirportTransfer.com gathered Miami's best airport transfer service providers on the same platform for you. Book now for a comfortable and hassle-free transfer.