Transfers From & To Abu Dhabi International Airport
Buses running between the airport and Abu Dhabi are accessible from Terminals 1, 2, and 3. You can recognize bus stops by looking at the blue and white signs.
Buses run from all stops to Abu Dhabi, departing every 40 minutes. The journey takes approximately 45 minutes. Detailed information about the routes is as follows:
- Service A1: Al Zahiyah City Air Terminal – Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminals 1 and 2
- Service 490: Abu Dhabi International Airport Terminals 1 and 2 – Al Ain Bus Station
- Shuttle 211: Mussafah Dalam Mall – Abu Dhabi Airport Terminal 1 – Al Rahba Hospital
- Service 240: Al Wathba Worker City – Abu Dhabi Airport Terminal 1 – Al Rahba Hospital
- Service X81: Ruwais ADNOC Bus Station – Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
If you have time, you can walk between the terminals in just 20 minutes. All three terminals are next to each other.
Private Airport Transfer
Make a private transfer to or from Abu Dhabi Airport, access the highest quality and reliable service from the moment you book until the end of your journey. Reach your destination without being stuck in traffic with the experience of AirportTransfer.com's contracted local drivers. Book your private transfer to Abu Dhabi city center, tourist areas, or other nearby cities.
All your journeys with AirportTransfer.com are secure. Stay safe and healthy in regularly disinfected vehicles. When booking your private transfer, choose from dozens of vehicle options. Limousine, SUV, executive, or electric car... There is a 100% refund guarantee in our services to suit every need.