Transfers From & To Sochi International Airport
The express train provides transportation between Sochi Airport and the city center. The train stops at Adler, Matsesta, and Khosta. The total travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
Click here to get detailed itinerary information and to buy tickets.
The Sochi Autotrance buses run between the airport and Sochi city center, Adler, and the Rosa Khutor ski resort in Krasyana Polyana.
Bus routes are as follows:
- Bus 57: Sochi Airport – Olympic Park Railway Station
- Bus 58: Sochi Airport – Psou checkpoint
- Bus 135: GLK Rosa Khutor – Olympic Park Railway Station
- Bus 105: GLK Rosa Khutor – MTRK MoreMall (passes through Kudepsta, Khosta)
- Bus 105с: GLK Rosa Khutor – MTRK MoreMall (does not pass through Kudepsta, Khosta)
To Krasnaya Polyana:
- Bus 105: MTRK MoreMall – GLK Rosa Khutor
- Bus 105c: MTRK MoreMall – GLK Rosa Khutor
- Bus 135: Olympic Park Railway Station – GLK Rosa Khutor
Private Airport Transfer
For comfortable and trouble-free transportation to and from Sochi International Airport, AirportTransfer.com offers you the best private transfer offers. Enjoy peace of mind traveling with a fixed price and 100% refund guarantee, and don't worry about getting to the airport when you visit Sochi. Let the best chauffeurs of the city greet you with a name board in the airport arrival hall or help you with your luggage if you wish. Plus, there's a free waiting period if your flight is delayed.
You can compare prices among dozens of transfer companies for your private transfer with AirportTransfer.com. You can filter the vehicle types you need. Are you planning a group ski holiday? Then you can choose minivans and ask for a roof rack for your sports equipment. We will share your English-speaking driver's contact information days before the flight. Our customer representatives will also be open 24/7 to ensure you get the best service.