Transfer From & To Paphos International Airport
There are airport buses from Paphos International Airport to different parts of the city. However, you can also find two-way trips for Karavella and Polis. Buses to Limassol, Nicosia and Larnaca are also available. You can buy tickets online or directly from the driver. However, the times of the buses change from time to time. Travel time from the airport to Limassol is approximately 45 minutes.
- Line 612 – From PFO to Kato, the journey time to Paphos Central Bus Station is approximately 30 minutes.
- Line 613 – Travel time to PFO Karavella Bus Station is approximately 40 minutes.
- Line 649 – From PFO Polis to Chrysochou (North coast of Cyprus), travel time is approximately 70 minutes.
Private Airport Transfer
When you come to Paphos, the gem of Western Cyprus, if you want to go to your accommodation center without wasting time, forget about taking the bus. Paphos has been recognized as a natural and cultural treasure in the UNESCO world heritage list. If you are planning a wonderful holiday in this paradise place, you should not waste time at the airport! Enjoy the comfortable and hygienic airport transfer service of Airporttransfer.com!
You can make your airport transfer safely and quickly with the best vehicles and courteous drivers. Airporttransfer.com is a global marketplace working with the best road transport companies in Cyprus.
- Polite and experienced local drivers
- Disinfected hygienic means
- Additional service options (red carpet, bicycle car rack, pet friendly, elderly assistance)
- End-to-end transfer service
- Wide choice of vehicles
- 100% refund on all your reservations
With Airporttransfer.com, you can make your airport transfer reservation safely and hassle-free. Also, you can contact us 7/24 for your all questions and suggestions.