Transfer From & To Shanghai Pudong International Airport
You can use public transport to go to different parts of the city from Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
From Pudong International Airport, you can take the Shanghai Maglev Train to Longyang Road Subway Station. Then you can reach your destination by taking the metro lines 2 -7 and 16. The distance between the airport and Longyang Road Subway station is about 30 kilometers. All trains leave every 15 minutes.
Subway Line 2: Connects between Pudong International Airport and Longyang Road, Lujiazui, People's Square Hongqiao International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station.
Airport Bus Lines
There are bus lines from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to 7 different destinations within the city.
- Bus Route 1: Shanghai International Airport with Shanghai train station
- Bus Route 2: City Terminal Hub
- Bus Route 4: Hongkou Stadium Pudong Avenue, Wujiaochang and Dabaishu
- Bus Route 5: Shanghai railway station, via Longyang Road Station, Century Boulevard South Pudong Road East Yan'an Road People's Square
- Bus Route 7: Shanghai South railway station Chuansha Road Shangnan Road
- Bus Route 8: Nanhui Coach and Bus Station
- Bus Route 9: Xinzhuang Station
Private Airport Transfer
Where are you going to visit on your trip in China? Some of these popular destinations are in Shanghai: The Bund, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Pagoda, Oriental Pearl Tower, Nanjing Road and People's Square. If you are planning a wonderful holiday in this place, you should not waste time at the airport! Then you can book right away for a fast and safe travel experience with Airporttranfer.com serving global airport transfers around the world. If you want to make a great journey in Shanghai, you should choose Airporttransfer.com’s drivers.
- 100% refund
- End-to-end transfer service
- Hygienically vehicles
- Polite and experienced local drivers
- Safely and comfy travel
In the meantime, you can write to us 24/7 on the live help line in the lower right corner for all your questions and suggestions.