Transfers From & To Toronto Pearson International Airport
Getting to and from Toronto Pearson Airport and traveling between terminals is very easy. Connections to all public transport lines and major highways are available.
You can use public transport buses to go from Pearson Airport to Toronto city center or the suburbs.
- TTC operates bus services from Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 to Toronto. It takes about 45 minutes to reach the city center with these buses. The 900 Express route runs all day between Kipling Station on Bloor-Danforth and the airport. It is possible to transfer from Kiplin Station to the metro.
- The 952 and 52A Lawrence West route runs between Lawrence Station on the Yonge-University line and the airport.
- Buses 300 and 332 operate at night.
- Go Transit departs from Terminal 1. Bus 34 runs between Pearson Airport and North York, and bus 40 runs on the Hamilton-Richmond Hill-Pearson Express route.
- MiWay buses depart from Terminal 1, Terminal 3, and Viscount station. Lines 7 and 24 run between Northbound-Westwood Square, and express line 107 runs between Northbound – Humber College.
- Line 115 of Brampton Transit buses departing from Terminal 1 serves Brampton.
For long-distance journeys, options are available to Ontario or US cities such as Buffalo and Detroit. Click for the contact information of the serving companies: https://www.torontopearson.com/en/transportation-and-parking/long-distance-travel-options
Private Airport Transfer
Looking for easy, safe, and fast transportation to and from Toronto Pearson Airport? Private airport transfer is just for you! Contact Toronto's best ground transportation companies with just one click and book your private transfer in just three steps. With no hidden fees and a 100% refund guarantee.
AirportTransfer.com offers wonderful options for your travel in Toronto. From standard vehicles to luxury options, from VIP services to luggage assistance, it is always at your side to meet all your needs.