Transfers From & To Salzburg Airport
Public buses run regularly between the Salzburg Airport and the train station, Zell am See, Maishofen, Saalfelden, Weißbach, St. Martin, Unken, Bad Reichenhall, and Wals.
- Bus number 2 to Salzburg Main Station runs every 20 minutes to and from the destination every day of the week, reaching the last stop in 23 minutes. You can click here for the timetable of the Airport – Main Station route, and here for the timetable of the Main Station – Airport route.
- Bus number 10 runs every 15 minutes between the city center and the airport from Monday to Saturday. You can find the timetable for the Airport – Salzburg city center route here, and the Salzburg city center – Airport route here.
- Postbus 260 (or 3062): From Salzburg Central Station to Salzburg Airport, goes to Bad Reichenhall, Unken, Lofer, St Martin, Weißbach, Saalfelden, Maishofen and Zell am See. St Johann, Tirol and Kitzbühel can be reached by connecting to bus number 4012 from Lofer.
- Postbus 180 (or 3068): Runs from Salzburg Main Station to Salzburg Airport, Wals, Grossgmain, and Bad Reichenhall. To access Bavaria Berchtesgaden Main Station, you can transfer to bus 840.
- The Mozart Express 9535 is accessible from Schloss Mirabell in Salzburg to Reit im Winkl, Ruhpolding, Inzell and Bad Reichenhall.
Private Airport Transfer
If you are looking for a low-cost, fast and easy option to get to Salzburg Airport, a private transfer is just for you! Book your transfer with a 100% refund guarantee and fixed price advantage, and reach your hotel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Zell am See, Kaprun, Saalfelden, Leogang, Maria Alm, or Fieberbrunn in the safest way.
With AirportTransfer.com, you can access Salzburg's and the region's best local drivers on one platform. Travel to ski resorts such as Ski Amadé, Filzmoos, Ramsau-Dachstein, Schladming, Flachau, Altenmarkt/Zauchensee, Obertauern, Radstadt, Wagrain, whether by sedan, SUV or minivan. If you wish, you can also request a roof rack for your ski equipment.