Airports in Tajikistan
Do you need more information about the airports in Tajikistan, including Ayni, Dushanbe, Garm (Gharm), Isfara, Khorog (Khorugh), Khujand, Kulob (Kulyab), Murgab (Murghab), Penjikent (Panjakent), Bokhtar and more? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Tajikistan.
Discover more about airports in Tajikistan, their population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to go to? Dushanbe International Airport or Kulob International Airport? Maybe you're going to Bokhtar International Airport or the city centre from Khorog Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Tajikistan.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the best airport transfer companies in Tajikistan.
Information about Tajikistan
- Language: Tajik (national), Russian (interethnic)
- Dialling code: +992
- Capital: Dushanbe
- Currency: Somoni (TJS)
- Time zone: UTC+5 (TJT)
- Area: 142,326 km²
- Population: 9,750,065
- Climate: Tajikistan has a temperate climate zone in the north and a subtropical climate in the southern part. The average temperature ranges from 23 to 30 °C (73.4 to 86.0 °F) in summer and from −1 to 3 °C (30.2 to 37.4 °F) in winter.
- National Religion: Islam
- Official Newspapers: Asia Plus, Avicenna (in Tajik and Russian), DigestPress (Russian), Farazh (in Tajik), Golos Tajikistan, Jumhuriyat, Khalq Ovozi (in Uzbek), The Khujand Plov (in English), Minbar-i Khalq, Najot, Narodnaya Gazeta (in Russian), Neru-i Sukhan
- National Emergency Numbers: 103 (Ambulance), 102 (Police), 101 (Fire)
A landlocked country Tajikistan, also the Republic of Tajikistan, is located in Central Asia. Afghanistan borders it to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east. In an area of 142,326, km² Tajikistan has an estimated population of 9,750,065. Dushanbe is the capital. Tajikistan has a temperate climate zone in the north and a subtropical climate in the southern part. The average temperature ranges from 23 to 30 °C (73.4 to 86.0 °F) in summer and from −1 to 3 °C (30.2 to 37.4 °F) in winter.
People & Culture of Tajikistan
Empires and dynasties, including the Achaemenid Empire, Sasanian Empire, Hephthalite Empire, Samanid Empire, and Mongol Empire, have ruled Tajikistan. It has been home to many religions and cultures, including the Oxus civilization, Andronovo culture, Buddhism, Nestorian Christianity, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism, and Islam. Today, most of the population is Muslim, shaping culture, art, cuisine, music, and religious festivals.
Top Tourist Attractions in Tajikistan
- Rudaki Park
- Sarez Lake
- Karakul Lake
- Yamchun Fort
- National Museum of Tajikistan
- Botanical Garden
- Tajik National Park
- Kairakum Reservoir
- Buddhistic cloister of Ajina-Tepa
- Pamir Mountains
- National Museum of Antiquities of Tajikistan
- National Library of Tajikistan
- Ismoil Somoni Peak
Popular Dishes in Tajikistan
- Osh/Oshi Palow (rice with meat and vegetables)
- Qurutob (a dish of vegetables with fried meat as a side)
- Noshkhukhpa (sweet apricot soup)
- Fatir-maska (local bread)
- Shurbo / Khom-Shurbo (soup)
- Sambusa (pastry)
- Mastobai gelakdor (rice soup with meatballs)
- Lagman (spicy soup)
- Mantu (dumplings)
- Lubiyova (beans soup)
- Siyoh-alaf (a soup of siyokhalaf, a healthy vegetable)
- Shirchoy (salted milk tea)
- Kabob Pamir (meat skewers)
- Shakarob (a dish of vegetables, meat, and cottage cheese)
- Damlama (stew)
Private Airport Transfers in Tajikistan
With its beautiful landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine, Tajikistan is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Tajikistan. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Tajikistan.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & clean means
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.