Airports in San Marino
Do you need more information about the airport in San Marino? Please look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in San Marino.
Learn more about the Federico Fellini International Airport in San Marino, its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions. You can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in San Marino.
Information about San Marino
- Language: Italian
- Dialing code: +378 / +39
- Capital: San Marino
- Currency: Euro €
- Time zone: UTC+01 (CET), UTC+02 (CEST)
- Area: 61.2 km²
- Population: 33,600
- Climate: San Marino has a mild climate with a maximum temperature of around 26°C and a minimum of approximately -7°C in winter.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: L'Informazione di San Marino, Lo Sportivo, La Serenissima - Il Giornale dei Sammarinesi
- National Emergency Numbers: 115 (Fire, Police), 118 (Ambulance)
San Marino, also the Republic of San Marino, the Most Serene Republic of San Marino, is a landlocked country situated in Mount Titano, on the Adriatic side of Italy, between the regions of Emilia-Romagna and Marche. It is the fifth smallest country in the world. Italy could not own San Marino for centuries because it has a mountainous area. San Marino has a mild climate with a maximum temperature of around 26°C and a minimum of approximately -7°C in winter.
Top Tourist Attractions in San Marino
- Falesia Second Tower
- Museum of Curiosities
- San Marino Adventures
- Third Tower - Montale
- State Museum of San Marino
- Basilica del Santo
- Public Palace of the Republic of San Marino
- Guaita Tower
- Monte Titano
Popular Dishes in San Marino
- Torta Tre Monti (Cake of the Three Mountains/Towers)
- Nidi di rondine (dessert)
- Verrett (sweet, chocolate-covered cake)
- Bustrengo (fruit cake)
Private Airport Transfers in San Marino
With its beautiful mountains, museums, and churches, San Marino has become a country to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in San Marino. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in San Marino.
What do we offer
- Hygienic & clean means
- Safe online payment system
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Point-to-point transfer
- Best privilege for price and performance
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or Email.