Airports in Palau
Do you need more information about the airport in Palau? Please have a look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Palau.
Learn more about the Palau International Airport in Palau, its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions. You can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Palau.
Information about Palau
- Language: Palauan, English also, Filipino, Japanese, Sonsorolese, Tobian
- Dialling code: +680
- Capital: Ngerulmud
- Currency: United States Dollar
- Time zone: UTC+9 (PWT)
- Area: 459 km²
- Population: 18,024
- Climate: Palau has a tropical rainforest climate with an average temperature of 28 °C (82 °F) throughout the year.
- National Religion: Christianity, Modekngei, Islam
- Official Newspapers: Island Times, Pacific Note, Pristine Paradise Palau
- National Emergency Numbers: 911 (Police, Ambulance, Fire)
Palau, also the Republic of Palau, Belau, Palaos or Pelew, is an island country in the western Pacific. It has a tropical rainforest climate with an average temperature of 28 °C (82 °F) throughout the year. Heavy rainfall causes humidity. From June to October, it rains more, but it is still sunny and warm.
Top Tourist Attractions in Palau
- Babeldaob Island
- Honeymoon Island
- Kayangel Island
- German Channel
- Belau National Museum
- Etpison Museum
- Mandarin Fish Lake
- Palau Aquarium
- Belau Art Gallery
- Stone Monoliths
- Dolphins Pacific
- Jellyfish Lake
- Ngardmau Falls
- Milky Way
- Long Beach
- Rock Islands Southern Lagoon
- Palau National Congress
Popular Dishes in Palau
- Taro (a plant used for dishes, taro soup, salads or cakes)
- Pichi-pichi (dessert with coconut)
- Halo-halo (milk with coconut)
- Boiled fish
- Tinola (soup with chicken)
- Ulkoy (fried shrimp)
Private Airport Transfers in Palau
With its beautiful landscapes, museums, lakes and islands, Palau is a country to visit again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Palau. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Palau.
What do we offer
- A warm meet & greet service
- Point-to-point transfer
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Safe online payment system
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.