Airports in New Zealand
Do you need more information about the airports in New Zealand, including Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Great Barrier Island, Hamilton, Hastings, Karamea, Kerikeri, Mercer, Milford Sound, Murchison, Palmerston North and more? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in New Zealand.
Discover more about New Zealand airports, their population, local currency, frequently asked questions and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in New Zealand? Palmerston North Airport or Tauranga Airport? Maybe you're going to Rotorua Airport or the city centre from Ardmore Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in New Zealand.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the best airport transfer companies in New Zealand.
Information about New Zealand
- Language: English, Māori
- Dialling code: +64
- Capital: Wellington
- Currency: New Zealand dollar (NZD)
- Time zone: UTC+12 (NZST), Summer UTC+13 (NZDT)
- Area: 268, 021 km²
- Population: 5,139,755
- Climate: New Zealand has subtropical weather. Winters are mild, and summers are cool. Mean annual temperatures range from 10 °C (50 °F) in the south to 16 °C (61 °F) in the north.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: The New Zealand Herald, The Dominion Post, The Press, Otago Daily Times, Waikato Times, The Southland Times, Hawke's Bay Today, Taranaki Daily News, Bay of Plenty Times, Manawatu Standard, The Nelson Mail, The Timaru Herald, The Northern Advocate
- National Emergency Numbers: 111
As an island country, New Zealand is situated in the Southwest of the Pacific Ocean. It is the sixth-largest island country in the world. New Zealand consists of the North Island, the South Island and more than 700 smaller islands. Wellington is the capital, and the most populous city is Auckland. New Zealand has subtropical weather. Winters are mild, and summers are cool. Mean annual temperatures range from 10 °C (50 °F) in the south to 16 °C (61 °F) in the north.
People & Culture of New Zealand
European and Māori cultures and Tongans, Samoans, and other Pacific peoples contributed to the New Zealand heritage. Also, immigration from all around the world brought new cultures. Wood carving and weaving are traditional elements for decorating meeting houses (whare whakairo). Māori waiata (songs) and dances are also popular.
Top Tourist Attractions in New Zealand
- Hobbiton, movie set
- Abel Tasman National Park
- Sky Tower
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland
- Milford Sound
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Hamilton Gardens
- Bay of Islands
- Huka Falls
- Mount Cook
- Te Puia
- Franz Josef Glacier
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- Waiheke Island
Popular Dishes in New Zealand
- Fish and chips
- Mānuka Honey
- Mince pies
- Pāua (seafood)
- Sausage sizzle
- Kumara fries (sweet potatoes)
- Green-lipped mussels
- Whitebait Fritter
- Fried Bread
- New Zealand Wine
- Roast lamb
- Lemon & Paeroa (L&P, a drink)
- Pavlova (dessert)
- Feijoa (fruit)
Private Airport Transfers in New Zealand
With its beautiful landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine, New Zealand is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in New Zealand. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in New Zealand.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.