Airports in Jordan
Do you need more information about the airports in Jordan, including Amman, Aqaba, Azraq, Sawafi, Mafraq, Ruwaished, and more? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Jordan.
Discover more about Jordan airports, its population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Jordan? King Hussein International Airport? Maybe you're going to Queen Alia International Airport or the city center from Marka International Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Jordan.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the best airport transfer companies in Jordan.
Information about Jordan
- Language: Arabic
- Dialing code: +962
- Capital: Amman
- Currency: Jordanian dinar (JOD)
- Time zone: UTC+3
- Area: 89,342 km²
- Population: 11,042,719
- Climate: Jordan has a Mediterranean climate and also a desert climate. Winters are mild, and summers are very hot, around 33 °C (91 °F).
- National Religion: Islam
- Official Newspapers: The Jordan Times, Jordan News, The Star (in English), Ad-Dustour, Al-Arab Al-Yawn, Al Ghad, Al Ra'i, Assabeel, Al Anbat, Al Liwaa, Shihan, Al Ahali (in Arabic)
- National Emergency Numbers: 911
Jordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, is situated in Western Asia. It is at the crossroads of Europe, Africa, and Asia in the Levant region on the East Bank of the Jordan River. Jordan has borders with Syria in the north, Saudi Arabia in the south and east, Iraq in the northeast, and Israel and the Dead Sea in the west. Amman is the largest city and the capital. Jordan has a Mediterranean climate and also a desert climate. Winters are mild, and summers are very hot, around 33 °C (91 °F).
People & Culture of Jordan
Jordanians are very warm, kind, hospitable, and friendly. Family values and honour are part of their traditions. Joining the gatherings for a coffee or tea is a way to learn more about local culture. The culture of Jordan has Islamic and Arabic influences. Traditional dresses, music, and dances are some of the notable aspects of culture.
Top Tourist Attractions in Jordan
- Wadi Rum Reserve
- Roman Theater
- Amman Citadel
- The Treasury
- Ajloun Castle
- Dead Sea
- Dana Biosphere Reserve
- The Monastery
- The Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ
- Kerak Castle
- Mount Nebo
- Ma'in Hot Springs
- The Royal Automobile Museum
- Roman Temple of Hercules
- King Abdullah I Mosque
Popular Dishes in Jordan
- Mansaf (the national dish)
- Jordanian Coffee
- Taboon Bread
- Mah'shi (Stuffed grape vines)
- Fasolia Khadra
Private Airport Transfers in Jordan
With its beautiful landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and large cuisine, Jordan is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Jordan. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Jordan.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.