Airports in Finland
Do you need more information about the airports in Finland, including Enontekiö, Helsinki, Ivalo, Jyväskylä, Kemi, Kokkola, Pori, Rovaniemi, and Tampere? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Finland.
Discover more about airports in Finland, as well as their population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Estonia? Kokkola-Pietarsaari Airport? Maybe you're going to Tampere-Pirkkala Airport or the city center from Savonlinna Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Finland.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the best airport transfer companies in Finland.
Information about Finland
- Language: Finnish (Finn)
- Dialing code: +358
- Capital: Helsinki
- Currency: Euro €
- Time zone: UTC+2 (EET), Summer: UTC+3 (EEST)
- Area: 338,455 km²
- Population: 5,553,000
- Climate: In winter, the temperature is often below zero and can be as low as -20 degrees Celsius. The summer temperatures can rise to 20°C.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Aamulehti, Aamuposti, Demokraatti, Etelä-Saimaa, Etelä-Suomen Sanomat, Hämeen Sanomat, Helsingin Sanomat, IIkka, Itä-Häme, Kainuun Sanomat, Kaleva, Kansan Uutiset, Karjalainen, Kauppalehti
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Finland, or the Republic of Finland, is situated in Northern Europe. Sweden borders it in the northwest, Norway in the north, Russia in the east, the Gulf of Bothnia in the west, and Finland in the south. Finland has maritime and continental climates. Because of its location, winter is the longest session. In the south and southwest, the summers are as long as the winters. From January to the end of February, it is winter. From the beginning of October to the end of May, Finland has the warmest climate. In winter, the temperature is often below zero and can be as low as -20 degrees Celsius. It can snow, and the ground is mostly frozen and slippery. The summer temperatures can rise to 20°C.
People & Culture of Finland
The culture of Finland is influenced by Finnic and Baltic peoples, as well as Swedish and Russian traditions. Some of the traditional activities are skiing, hiking, and sailing. A strong emphasis on education, equality, and honesty are some of the Finnish values. The culture of Finland is based on egalitarianism and democratic principles.
Top Tourist Attractions in Finland
- Suomenlinna Fortress
- Lutheran Cathedral
- Edelfelt-Vallgren Museum
- Åland Archipelago
- Arktikum Science Museum
- Santa Claus Village
- Uspensky Orthodox Cathedral
- Design Museum
- Museum Ship Pommern
- Turku Historical Museum
- Sibelius Museum
- Old Great Square
- Turku Castle
- Lake Ladoga
- Lake Saimaa
- Olavinlinna Castle
Popular Dishes in Finland
- Karjalanpiirakka (rice pies)
- Ruisleipa (rye bread)
- Leipajuusto (bread cheese)
- Kalakukko (fish pie)
- Lihapullat (Finnish meatballs)
- Graavilohi (cured salmon)
- Mustikkapiirakka (blueberry pie)
- Poronkaristys (sauteed reindeer)
- Salmiakki (salty liquorice)
- Korvapuusti (cinnamon buns)
Private Airport Transfers in Finland
Finland is again a destination to visit with its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and large cuisine! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Finland. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Finland.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.