Airports in Estonia
Do you need more information about the airports in Estonia, including Kuressaare, Kärdla, Antsla, Pärnu, Rakvere, Ruhnu, Vormsi, Tapa, Tarnu? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Estonia.
Discover more about airports in Estonia, as well as their population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Estonia? Tallinn Airport? Maybe you're going to Ruhnu Airfield or the city center from Pärnu Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Estonia.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to the best airport transfer companies in Estonia.
Information about Estonia
- Language: Estonian
- Dialing code: +372
- Capital: Tallinn
- Currency: Euro €
- Time zone: UTC+02:00 (EET), UTC+03:00 (EEST)
- Area: 45,339 km²
- Population: 1,331,796
- Climate: The temperatures are around 16 to 17 degrees in the summer. Winters are cold, with temperatures ranging between -2.5 to -7 degrees.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: The Baltic Times, Äripäev, The Baltic Guide, Baltische Rundschau, Eesti Ekspress, Grüüne, Harju Elu, Järva Teataja, Kesknädal, Keskus, Lääne Elu, Linnaleht
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Estonia, the Republic of Estonia, is situated in Northern Europe by the Baltic Sea. It has borders with Finland in the north, Sweden in the west by the sea, Latvia in the south, and Russia in the east by Lake Peipus. The capital, Tallinn and Tartu, are the two largest urban cities. Estonian is the official language. In the summer, the temperatures are around 16 to 17 degrees. Winters are cold, with temperatures ranging between -2.5 to -7 degrees.
People & Culture of Estonia
The culture of western and eastern Europe has influenced Estonia. Tallinn, situated in the north of Estonia, has been more influenced by Germanic Christianity and Russification than the southern part of the country. In the nineteenth century, the Estonian nationalist revival created a bridge for this cultural gap to build a national culture and heritage. Barn dwellings are some of the traditional locations where Estonian culture remains alive. Traditional costumes represent the Estonian identity for festivals and special occasions with songs and dance.
Top Tourist Attractions in Estonia
- Estonian National Museum
- Lennusadam Seaplane Harbour
- Kuressaare Episcopal Castle
- Matsalu National Park
- Haapsalu Old Town
- Narva River Promenade
- Oru Park
- Toompea Hill
- Rummu Prison
Popular Dishes in Estonia
- Wild Boar
- Sprat Sandwich
- Kama (dessert)
- Pirukad (pastry)
- Estonian cheese
- Barley sausage
- Spotted Dog
Private Airport Transfers in Estonia
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and large cuisine, Estonia is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Estonia. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Estonia.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.