Airports in Denmark
Need more information about the airports in Denmark, including Karup, Billund, Aarhus, Aalborg, Bornholm, Copenhagen, and Esbjerg? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Denmark.
Discover more about airports in Denmark, as well as its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions about Randers, Herning, Sindal, Skive, Thisted and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Denmark? Hans Christian Andersen Airport? Maybe you're going to Sønderborg Airport or the city centre from Læsø Airport. With AT, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfy, punctual, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Denmark.
- All reservations are 100% money back, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to Denmark's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Denmark
- Language: Danish
- Dialling code: +45
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Currency: Danish krone (DKK)
- Time zone: UTC+01:00 (CET), Summers: UTC+02:00 (CEST)
- Area: 42,943 km²
- Population: 5,928,364
- Climate: Denmark has a temperate climate with cold winters and mildly warm summers. In January and February, average temperatures are around 1-2 °C (34-36 °F), and in July and August, it is around 17-18 °C (63-64 °F).
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Berlingske, B.T., The Copenhagen Post, Kristeligt Dagblad, Dagbladet Børsen, Dagbladet Information, Ekstrabladet, Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten, Dagbladet Politiken, Weekendavisen
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Denmark is a country situated in Northern Europe. As one of the Scandinavian countries, Denmark is bordered by Sweden in the southwest, Norway in the south, and Germany in the north. Zealand is the most populated island, and Copenhagen is the capital with a flat area and sandy coasts. Denmark has a temperate climate with cold winters and mildly warm summers. In January and February, average temperatures are around 1-2 °C (34-36 °F), and in July and August, it is around 17-18 °C (63-64 °F).
People & Culture of Denmark
Danish people are well-educated and open-minded. Poverty is low, and most of the population belongs to the middle class. Everyone equally shares health care and the educational system. They have high standards of living conditions. Some of the typical Danish values are responsibility, planning and punctuality. It is believed to be one of the world's happiest countries. Danes are mostly blond, blue-eyed and tall people.
Top Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tivoli Gardens
- Christiansborg Palace
- National Museum of Denmark
- The Open-Air Museum
- The National Gallery of Denmark
- LEGO House
- Kronborg Castle
- Egeskov Castle
- Viking Ship Museum
- Den Gamle By
- The Round Tower
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- Amalienborg Palace
- The Island of Bornholm
- Frederiksborg Palace
- The Museum of National History
- Oresund Bridge
- The Funen Village
- Wadden Sea National Park
- The Farøe Island
Popular Dishes in Denmark
- Stegt flæsk med persillesovs (a national dish with pork, potatoes, and parsley sauce)
- Smørrebrød (sandwiches)
- Kartofler (caramelized potatoes)
- Risalamande (almond rice pudding)
- Frikadeller (meatballs and potatoes)
- Flæskesteg (roast pork)
- Koldskål (dessert)
- Forloren hare
- Rødgrød med fløde (dessert)
- Æblekage (dessert)
- Rugbrød (bread)
Private Airport Transfers in Denmark
Denmark is a destination to visit again with its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer services and end-to-end transfers from or to any airport in Denmark. Book your private transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Denmark.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options (such as Limousine, Bus, Minivan, SUV or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service (Car Seat, Baby Booster, Red Carpet)
- We are Pet-Friendly!
Punctual drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or Email.