Airports in Cyprus
Do you need more information about the airports in Cyprus, including Nicosia, Paphos, and Larnaca? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Cyprus.
Discover more about Cyprus airports, its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions about Tymvou, Lefkoniko, Akrotiri and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Cyprus? Larnaca International Airport? You could go to Paphos International Airport or the city centre from Ercan International Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Cyprus.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to Cyprus's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Cyprus
- Language: Turkish, Greek
- Dialling code: +357
- Capital: Nicosia
- Currency: Euro €
- Time zone: UTC+2 (EET), UTC+3 (EEST)
- Area: 9,251 km²
- Population: 1,244,188
- Climate: Cyprus has mild winters from November to March and hot, dry summers from May to October. The average temperatures range between 16.1°C to 19.7° C.
- National Religion: Christianity and Islam
- Official Newspapers: Alithia, Haravgi, Makhi, Phileleftheros, Politis, Simerini, Cyprus Observer, Cyprus Today, Cyprus Weekly, Financial Mirror
- National Emergency Numbers: 199 / 112 (Ambulance, Police, Fire)
Cyprus, also the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country located east of the Mediterranean Sea, south of the Anatolian Peninsula. It is situated in the north of Egypt, east of Greece, south of Turkey, west of Lebanon and Syria. The largest city and the capital is Nicosia. The climate is subtropical, Mediterranean, and semi-arid. Cyprus has mild winters from November to March and hot, dry summers from May to October. The average temperatures range between 16.1°C to 19.7° C.
People & Culture of Cyprus
In northern Cyprus Turkish population resides, and southern Cyprus is the Greek section of the country. In the north, Turkish and Islamic culture is promoted. In the south, Greek Cypriots follow traditional practices, festivals and holidays such as Easter and Anthestiria.
Top Tourist Attractions in Cyprus
- Ancient Kourion
- St. Hilarion Castle
- House of Dionysus
- Cyprus Museum
- Karpas Peninsula
- Famagusta Old City
- Protaras Beaches
- Ancient Salamis
- Kolossi Castle
- Cape Greco
- Troodos Villages
- Nissi Beach
- Underwater Museum
- Nicosia Old City
Popular Dishes in Cyprus
- Halloumi (cheese)
- Kleftiko (roasted lamb meat)
- Koupepia (leaves with minced meat and rice)
- Souvlaki (barbecued meat)
- Tirokafteri (spicy spread)
- Pilafi pourgouri (bulgur)
- Makaoronia Tou Fournou (baked pasta)
- Loukoumades (dough balls)
- Baklava (dessert)
- Kotopoulo me Kolokassi (Chicken with Taro potatoes)
- Taramosalata (smoked spread)
- Moussaka (eggplant with meat and potato)
- Steftalies (meatballs)
- Tzatziki or Talatouri (Yoghurt spread)
Private Airport Transfers in Cyprus
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine, The island is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Cyprus. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Cyprus.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. If you have questions about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.