Airports in Croatia
Do you need more information about the airports in Croatia, including Dubrovnik, Brač, Osijek, Pula, and Zadar? Please look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Croatia.
Learn more about airports in Croatia, their population, local currency, frequently asked questions about Split, Zagreb, Mali Lošinj, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Croatia? Dubrovnik Airport? Maybe you're going to Brač Airport or the city center from Rijeka Airport. Whatever the destination is, you can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Croatia.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Croatia.
Information about Croatia
- Language: Croatian
- Dialing code: +385
- Capital: Zagreb
- Currency: Croatian kuna (HRK)
- Time zone: UTC+1 (CEST), UTC+2 (CEST)
- Area: 56,594 km²
- Population: 3,871,833
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: 24sata, Sportske Novosti, Index, Večernji list, Dnevnik, Novi list, Lika online, Klik, Glas Istre, Monitor, Dalmatin, Dalmacija, 34portal, Osijek 031, Zadarski list, Varazdinske Vijesti, Podravski List
- National Emergency Numbers: 112
Croatia, also the Republic of Croatia, is situated at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe. Slovenia borders it in the northwest, Hungary in the northeast, Serbia in the east, and Bosnia, Herzegovina, and Montenegro in the southeast. The largest city and the capital is Zagreb.
People & Culture of Croatia
Croatia has various ethnic groups, with approximately 90.4% of the population Croat, 4.4% of Serbians, and 4.4% of other ethnicities, including Bosniak, Hungarian, Slovene, Czech, and Roma. Croats are more likely to identify as Roman Catholic, while Serbs are Eastern Orthodox.
Top Tourist Attractions in Croatia
- Dubrovnik Old Town Walls
- Diocletian's Palace in Split
- Hvar Town
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Zagreb's Gornji Grad
- Kornati National Park
- Pula's Roman Arena
- Zadar's Romanesque Churches
- Zlatni Rat Beach
- Mljet National Park
- Brijuni National Park
Popular Dishes in Croatia
- Black risotto
- Istrian ham
- Fuži and pljukanci
- Malvazija and Teran
Private Airport Transfers in Croatia
With its breathtaking landscapes, colorful culture, charming people, and large cuisine, Croatia is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Croatia. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Croatia.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- A warm meet & greet service
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or Email.