Airports in Costa Rica
Do you need more information about the airports in Costa Rica, including Liberia, Limón, San José, Carrillo, Nosara, Quepos, and Tambor? Please look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Costa Rica.
Learn more about Costa Rica airports, their population, local currency, and frequently asked questions about Tamarindo, Coto 47, Upala, San Isidro de El General, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Costa Rica? Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport? Maybe you're going to Juan Santamaría International Airport or the city centre from Tobías Bolaños International Airport. Whatever the destination is, you can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Costa Rica.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Costa Rica.
Information about Costa Rica
- Language: Spanish
- Dialing code: +506
- Capital: San José
- Currency: Costa Rican colón (CRC)
- Time zone: UTC-6 (CST)
- Area: 51,100 km²
- Population: 5, 204, 411
- Climate: Costa Rica has a warm and tropical climate averaging between 22 and 28 °C (72 and 82 °F).
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Diario Extra, La Nación, La Prensa Libre, Capital Financiero, Teletica, La República, El País, La Teja, Delfino, San Carlos Digital, El Jornal, Mensaje, Informa Tico, Guana Noticias
- National Emergency Numbers: 911
Costa Rica, also the Republic of Costa Rica, is a country in Central America. It has borders with Nicaragua in the north, the Caribbean Sea in the northeast, Panama in the southeast, and the Pacific Ocean in the southwest. The population is more than 5 million in 51,100 square kilometres. San José is the largest city and the capital. Costa Rica has a warm and tropical climate averaging between 22 and 28 °C (72 and 82 °F).
People & Culture of Costa Rica
The population of Costa Rica consists of indigenous ancestry and European heritage. The country has a high level of literacy rate of 97.8 percent. Christianity has an important role, with 76 percent of the population being Catholics.
Top Tourist Attractions in Costa Rica
- Manuel Antonio National Park
- Osa Peninsula and Corcovado National Park
- Volcan Arenal
- Mal Pais and Santa Teresa
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- The National Theater in San Jose
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Monteverde and the Cloud Forests
- Rincón de la Vieja National Park
- Diamante Eco Adventure Park
- Tortuguero National Park
- Irazu Volcano National Park
- The Tarcoles River
Popular Dishes in Costa Rica
- Gallo pinto
- Olla de Carne
- Arroz con Leche (dessert)
- Sopa Negra (black bean soup)
Private Airport Transfers in Costa Rica
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and large cuisine, Costa Rica is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Costa Rica. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Costa Rica.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- A warm meet & greet service
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or Email.