Airports in Colombia
Do you need more information about the airports in Colombia, including Bogotá, Cartagena, Leticia, Medellín, Riohacha, Santa Marta, Tumaco, and Tame? Please look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Colombia.
Learn more about airports in Colombia, their population, local currency, and frequently asked questions about Quibdó, Popayán, Pereira, Neiva, Mariquita, Manizales and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Colombia? Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport? Maybe you're going to Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport or the city centre from Camilo Daza International Airport. Whatever the destination is, you can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Colombia.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Colombia.
Information about Colombia
- Language: Spanish
- Dialling code: +57
- Capital: Bogotá
- Currency: Colombian peso
- Time zone: UTC-5 (COT)
- Area: 1,141,748 km²
- Population: 52,156,254
- Climate: Colombia has a tropical rainforest climate with average temperatures around 74 °F (23 °C).
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: El Tiempo, El Espectador, El Colombiano, El Heraldo, Pulzo, Semana, Caracol, El Universal, El Pais, El Diario del Sur, Publimetro, El Opinión, La República, Extra, La Patria, El Diario del Otun
- National Emergency Numbers: 123
Colombia, or the Republic of Colombia, is in South America. The Caribbean Sea borders it in the north, Venezuela in the east and northeast, Brazil in the southeast, Ecuador and Peru in the south and southwest, the Pacific Ocean in the west and Panama in the northwest. Bogotá is the largest city and the capital. Colombia has a tropical rainforest climate with average temperatures around 74 °F (23 °C).
People & Culture of Colombia
Colombians are cheerful people. Making parties and celebrations are part of Colombian culture. Colombia has various ethnicities." "Mestizo" are a mixture of European and Amerindian heritage. Afro-Colombians, with 10% of the population, possess African heritage." "Mulattos” are the mixture of African and European ancestry." "Zambo" are a mixture of African and Amerindian ancestry.
Top Tourist Attractions in Colombia
- San Felipe de Barajas Fortress
- Rosario Archipelago
- Simon Bolivar House Museum
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta
- Mount Monserrat
- San Agustin Stone Sculpture Park
- San Andrés and Providencia Islands
- Caño Cristales River
- Las Lajas Church
- Tyrone National Park
- The Rock of El Peñón de Guatape
- The Lost City of Ciudad Perdida
- The National Capitol Building
- Museo del Oro Gold Museum
- Tekendama Falls
- Los Nevados National Natural Park
- Lake Guatavita
- Sipakira Salt Cathedral
- Bogotá Cathedral
Popular Dishes in Colombia
- Sancocho (soup with meat)
- Ajiaco (chicken soup)
- Bandeja Paisa
- Chocolate Santafereño
- Lula da (Lulo drink)
- Pan de Bono
- Carne a la Llanera
Private Airport Transfers in Colombia
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people and large cuisine, Colombia is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Colombia. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Colombia.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- A warm meet & greet service
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.