Airports in Cape Verde
Do you need more information about the airports in Cape Verde, including Rabil, São Filipe, Porto Inglês, Praia, and São Pedro? Please have a look at our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Cape Verde.
Learn more about Cape Verde airports, its population, local currency, frequently asked questions, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Cape Verde? Aristides Pereira International Airport? Maybe you're going to Nelson Mandela International Airport or the city centre from Amílcar Cabral International Airport. Whatever the destination is, you can easily book our services online on AirportTransfer.com with comfortable, budget-friendly, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Cape Verde.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and supportive customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to the best airport transfer companies in Cape Verde.
Information about Cape Verde
- Language: Portuguese
- Dialing code: +238
- Capital: Praia
- Currency: Cape Verdean Escudo
- Time zone: UTC–1 (CVT)
- Area: 4,033 km²
- Population: 561,901
- Climate: Temperatures range from 22 C° (72 °F) to 27°C (80.6 °F). The best time to visit Cape Verde is between November and June.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: A Semana, Expresso das Ilhas, A Nação, Visão News, Inforpress, Radiotelevisão Caboverdiana, Sapo, Expresso das Ilhas, Terra Nova, Notícias do Norte, Criolo Sports, Fogo
- National Emergency Numbers: 132 (Police), 131 (Fire)
Cape Verde, Cabo Verde, or the Republic Cabo Verde, is an island country in the central Atlantic Ocean. The island has a desert inland. The weather is mild, with the surrounding sea moderating the climate. From March to June, it is the dry season, and from July to October, it is the rainy season. From November to February, it is the transition season. Temperatures range from 22 C° (72 °F) to 27°C (80.6 °F). The best time to visit Cape Verde is between November and June.
People & Culture of Cape Verde
Cape Verdean culture is built on dancing, music, and singing. African traditions are still present today. Some of the festivals on the island are Easter, the Feast of the Assumption, All Saints' Day, and Christmas. Roman Catholic traditions dominate the culture of Cape Verde. National Heroes' Day, Children's Day, and Independence Day are some holidays.
Top Tourist Attractions in Cape Verde
- Buracona Blue Eye Cave
- Projeto Biodiversidade
- São Filipe Royal Fortress
- Pico do Fogo
- Cabo de Santa María
- Tarrafal Beach
- Praia da Chave
- São Nicolau
- Santa Maria
- Boa Vista
- Deserto de Viana
- Sao Filipe
- Cidade Velha
- Santo Antão
- The pier Santa Maria
Popular Dishes in Cape Verde
- Cachupa (the national dish)
- Buzio (seafood)
- Morreia (fried moray eel)
- Goat Cheese with papaya marmalade
- Jacinda (rice and beans)
- Frango Assado (Grilled chicken)
- Lapas – Limpets (seafood)
- Pastel (spicy food)
- Kavala (a dish with rice and fish)
- Pudim de Leite (Milk Pudding)
- Doce de Coco (coconut candy)
- Calabaceira (juice)
- Bissap (hibiscus juice)
Private Airport Transfers in Cape Verde
With its breathtaking landscapes, colourful culture, charming people, and large cuisine, Cape Verde is a country to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Cape Verde. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Cape Verde.
What do we offer
- Safe online payment system
- A warm meet & greet service
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Professional drivers
- 100% money-back guarantee
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination as fast as possible. If you need more information or have questions about our services, don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp or Email.