Airports in Canada
Canada Airport Transfer from and to hotels, resorts, and nearby cities! AirportTransfer.com offers affordable and most convenient options than the other.
Book your transfer to Canada's most popular destinations in just a few simple steps! Our service offers hassle-free, fast and reliable transfers in Canada's top tourist cities Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver!
- The way to start exploring Canada's natural beauties is to make a private airport transfer. Whether you're coming to Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, or Alberta, get the opportunity to travel with the country's best ground transportation companies.
Which airport are you traveling to? Click the links below, and book your transfer immediately by reviewing the airport pages we have prepared for you.
Information about Canada
- Language: French & English
- Capital: Ottawa
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Time zone: Ottawa, ON, Canada (GMT-4)
- Area: 9.985 million km²
- Population: 38.01 million
- Climate: Summer: 20 to 25°C Winter: -5 to -15°C
- National Religion: Roman Catholics
- Official Newspapers: The Canada Gazette
- National Emergency Numbers: 911
Canada is a large, rough country. It covers more than half of the Northern Hemisphere from north to south. It spans six time zones and over 4,700 miles (7,650 kilometers) from east to west. Despite being the second largest nation, it only has 0.5 percent of the world's population.
Although Ottawa is the country's capital, many people only have a general understanding of Canada based on its vast cities, Quebec, Montréal, and Vancouver. Canada's biggest cities are near the USA's border, with which it maintains strong relations. Canada has experienced significant immigration since Europeans (first French, then English) began colonizing the continent. Numerous foreigners moved to Canada following the Second World War.
All aspects of Canada are black-blue lakes, numerous rivers, imposing western mountains, undulating central plains, and forested eastern valleys. Some of the oldest rocks on Earth are found in the hilly, lake, and swampy Canadian Shield, which spans northern Canada.
Canada shares maritime borders with Greenland (a Danish autonomous entity) and Saint Pierre and Miquelon, an island that is part of France. Alaska borders the country in the west and 12 American states of the continental United States in the south.
People & Culture of Canada
In its broadest sense, Canadian culture is a fusion of British, French, and American elements. These influences coexist in every facet of cultural life, from writing and cinematography to food and athletics, and at times they even fight with one another. The unique contributions of other people have enhanced this blend.
Canadians generally are polite, modest people who respect others' privacy and individuality and value honesty, sensitivity, empathy, and humility in their interactions with friends and strangers.
Top Tourist Attractions in Canada
- Niagara Falls
- Banff National Park & the Rocky Mountains
- Toronto's CN Tower
- Old Quebec (Vieux-Quebec)
- Ottawa's Parliament Hill
- St. John's Signal Hill National Historic Site
- Old Montreal
- Polar Bears of Churchill, Manitoba
- Vancouver Island
- Bay of Fundy
- Victoria's Inner Harbour
- Gros Morne National Park
- Vancouver's Stanley Park
- Calgary Stampede
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- The Okanagan Valley
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park
- Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller
- Dawson City
- Rideau Canal
Popular Dishes in Canada
- Butter tarts.
- Montréal-style bagels.
- Montreal-style smoked meat sandwiches.
- Nanaimo bars.
Private Airport Transfers in Canada
Canada may be an excellent location, offering everything from iconic cities to breathtaking natural wonders; it's no surprise travelers keep coming back to Canada.
The private transfer service AirportTransfer.com offers door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Canada. You can book your ride online and let us take care of the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Canada.
What do we offer;
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygenic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com and reach your destination quickly, no matter where you go. Don't hesitate to contact us via Whatsapp or E-mail if you have questions about our services.