Airports in Bolivia
Do you need more information about the airports in Bolivia, including Apolo, La Paz, Magdalena, Oruro, Cobija, Camiri, Bermejo, Ascención de Guarayos, Copacabana, Potosí? Please look at our exclusive service for Bolivia private & VIP Airport Transfers.
Discover more about Bolivia's airports, population, local currency, and frequently asked questions in Puerto Suárez, Reyes, San Borja, Riberalta, Tarija and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Bolivia? Puerto Suárez International Airport? Maybe you're going to El Alto International Airport or the city centre from Jorge Wilstermann International Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Bolivia.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's attentive and friendly customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. Quick access to Bolivia's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Bolivia
- Language: Spanish
- Dialling code: +591
- Capital: La Paz
- Currency: Boliviano (BOB)
- Time zone: UTC−4
- Area: 1,098,581 square kilometres
- Population: 12,054,379
- Climate: Bolivia has warm and humid summers in the east and dry in the west. Rains change the temperatures, winds, and humidity.
- National Religion: Christianity
- Official Newspapers: Bolivian Times, Bol Press, Bolivia Weekly, BoliviaHoy
- National Emergency Numbers: 110 (Police), 165 (Ambulance), 119 (Fire), +591-2-222-5016 (Tourist police in La Paz)
Bolivia, also the Plurinational State of Bolivia, is landlocked in western-central South America. It has borders with Paraguay in the southeast, Brazil in the north and east, Peru in the west, Paraguay in the southeast, Argentina in the south, with Chile in the southwest. The largest and major industrial city is Santa Cruz de la Sierra, situated in the Llanos Orientales. Bolivia is the fifth biggest city in South America after Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Colombia and the world's 28th largest country. The country has a multiethnic population of Mestizos, Africans, Amerindians, and Europeans. Spanish and 36 indigenous languages are spoken. Bolivia has humid, warm summers in the east and dry in the west. Rain affects humidity, winds, and temperatures. Winters are cold in the west, with snow in the mountains. In the west, wind dominates the climate. In non-tropical regions, autumn is dry. Tropical glaciers are situated in the central parts of the country. With its biodiversity, various natural parts and reserves like Madidi National Park, Noel Kempff Mercado National Park, and Eduardo Acaroa Andean Fauna National Reserve Bolivia has a rich natural landscape. Tourism is one of the major incomes of the country. The world's largest salt flat, El Salar de Uyuni, is the top tourist attraction. The festival, Carnaval de Oruro, is among the first 19 Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity as declared by UNESCO.
People & Culture of Bolivia
As the origins of the Bolivian population are diverse, the country has a rich culture with indigenous Bolivian groups of the Andes, mestizos, and people of Spanish colonizers. And "mestizos" (a combination of natives with European descendants). Bolivia has a young population, with more than 60% of its people under 25. For Bolivians, family is important, and the members are very connected. Sharing and offering food is an important part of their culture at weddings, baptisms and funerals. They believe the dead return home on All Souls' Day or Day of the Dead, so they offer food to their ancestors.
Top Tourist Attractions in Bolivia
- The Salar de Uyuni
- White City
- Uma Jalanta
- Cochabamba (Gastronomical Capital of Bolivia)
- Calle Sagarnaga
- Gustu (A restaurant in La Paz)
- Cerro Rico Mine
- Tiwanaku Archaeological Site
- Waterfalls in Coroico
- Amazon Jungle
- Valle de la Luna
- Grand Canyon
- La Senda Verde
- Amboro National Park
- Lake Titicaca
- Dinosaur Footprints
- Torotoro National Park
- Nevado Sajama
- Madidi National Park
Popular Dishes in Bolivia
- Anticucho (skewered beef or chicken heats)
- Cuñapé (bread snack)
- Empanadas de Queso
- Sopa de Mani (peanut soup)
- Milanesa (slice of meat)
- Helado de Canela
- Tucumanas (crispy dough with beed)
- Queso Humacha (thick and creamy soup)
- Pique a lo Macho (beef, french fry-cut potatoes, onions and boiled eggs)
- Salteñas (a juicy mix of sweet and savoury sauces)
- Sajta de Pollo (a dish with chicken, yellow chilli peppers, tomatoes, peas, and onions)
- Salteñas (baked empanada)
- Silpancho (burger, eggs, rice with boiled and sliced potatoes)
- Picante de pollo
Private Airport Transfers in Bolivia
With its natural attractions, welcoming culture, and beautiful landscapes, Bolivia attracts the attention of tourists. A colourful culture is enriched with festivals, music, and a large cuisine. It is a country to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Bolivia. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Bolivia.
What do we offer
- 100% money-back guarantee
- A warm meet & greet service
- Professional drivers
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Safe online payment system
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination fast, anywhere you like. If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.
Private Group Transfers in Bolivia
AirportTransfer.com provides private airport bus transfers for groups travelling together for activities such as Tour Groups, Sports Organizations, School Trips and Company Events!
Personalized Itineraries, Wi-Fi and Entertainment, Treats, Extra Space and Luggage Carrying, Child-friendly Amenities, Accessibility Features
AT’s private airport bus - minibus transfer services offer a reliable and comfortable transportation solution for well-known passengers who want to commute to and from the airport without any problems. Its large and fully equipped buses appeal to individuals, families and large groups. With a private airport group transfer, passengers experience the comfort of knowing that they will be picked up and dropped off wherever they want.
Professional and courteous drivers with impeccable knowledge of traffic and airport procedures enhance the overall travel experience. Whether for business trips, holidays or corporate events, AT airport private bus transfer services, offering a great experience at the best prices, ensure the journey starts and ends smoothly.
Contact us now to find the most affordable bus or minibus for your group travel transfers in Bolivia.