Airports in Bangladesh
Do you need more information about the airports in Bangladesh, including Chittagong, Barisal, Cox's Bazar, Dhaka, Jashore, Rajshahi, Saidpur, and Sylhet? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Bangladesh.
Discover more about Bangladesh airports, its population, local currency, and frequently asked questions in Chittagong, Sylhet, Dhaka and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Bangladesh? Osmani International Airport or Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport? You could go to Shah Amanat International Airport or the city centre from Barisal Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Bangladesh.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to Bangladesh's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Bangladesh
- Language: Bengali
- Dialling code: +880
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Taka
- Time zone: UTC+6 (BST)
- Area: 148,460 square kilometres
- Population: 165,158,616
- Climate: Bangladesh has a tropical climate with cool winters and humid summers. It has a humid, warm period of monsoon rain from June to October.
- National Religion: Islam
- Official Newspapers: Daily Prothom Alo, Jugantor, Kaler Kantho Ittefaq, Inqilab, Bangladesh Pratidin, Daily Star, Samakal
- National Emergency Numbers: 999
Bangladesh is a small country in South Asia situated in the Bay of Bengal. It is surrounded by India and has borders with Myanmar in the southeast. The land becomes fertile with the Ganges Delta, the biggest delta in the world. Bangladesh has a tropical climate with cool winters and humid, hot summers. A humid monsoon covers the period from June to October for the country's need for rainfall. With wild Sundarbans, Bangladesh has more than 6.000 square kilometres of forest with rich biodiversity, making the area a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The country covers an area of 148,460 square kilometres. Islam is the official religion. It is a developing country with an expanding economy in South Asia.
People & Culture of Bangladesh
Bangladeshis are hospitable and very friendly. Guest welcoming and kindness to foreigners are some of the values of Bangladesh culture. With its rich cuisine, festivals, wildlife, grand forest and hills, Bangladesh amazes visitors. Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam affect the culture, with the permanent impact of Islam today. Bangladesh combines many cultures, reflected in literature, festivals, dance, music, painting, architecture, etc. Eid-ul-Azha, Eid-ul-Fitr, Muharram, and Eid-e-Miladunnabi are important Muslim rites. Also, Hindus celebrate Kali Puja, Durga Puja, Saraswati Puja. Bangladeshi folk dance is also an important part of celebrations. From the sub-continent past, traditional music is rooted in the culture with many musical instruments.
Top Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
- Lalbag Fort
- Ahsan Manzil
- Malnicherra Tea Garden
- Patenga Sea Beach
- Star Mosque
- Ratatgul Swamp Forest
- Inani Beach
- Saat Gambuj Mosque
- Nijhum Island
- Shahjalal Dargah
- Mohasthan Garh
- Sajek Valley
- Chittagong Hill Tracts
Popular Dishes in Bangladesh
- Kolijar Shingara (Beef/Mutton Liver Shingara)
- Haleem (Mixed Lentil Soup and Meat)
- Kacchi Biriyani (Mutton Biriyani)
- Chom Chom (Traditional Sweet Chum Chum)
- Jilapi (Batter Boiled in Syrup)
- Roshogolla (Traditional Syrupy Sweet)
- Borhani (Spicy Yogurt Drink)
- Bhuna Khichuri with Dim Bhaji (Yellow Rice with Omelette)
- Sheek Kebab with Naan (Kebab with Flatbread)
- Dal (Lentil Soup)
- Bhorta (Mashed Vegetables with Spices)
- Shorshe Ilish (Hilsa Fish with Mustard Curry)
- Bhapa Pitha (Rice Cake)
- Mishti Doi (Sweet Yogurt)
- Beef Kala Bhuna (Beef Curry)
Private Airport Transfers in Bangladesh
Bangladesh attracts tourists with its rugged environment, precious history, beautiful landscapes, and warm climate. A colourful culture is enriched with music, dance, festivals and a large cuisine. They all make the country a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Bangladesh. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Bangladesh.
What do we offer
- Professional drivers
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination fast, anywhere you like. If you need more information or have questions about our services, please contact us via WhatsApp or Email.