Airports in Armenia
Do you need more information about the airports in Armenia, including Yerevan, Gyumri, and Kapan? Check our exclusive service for private & VIP Airport Transfers in Armenia.
Discover airports in Armenia, their population, local currency, and frequently asked questions in Yerevan, Gyumri, Kapan, and more. Which airport are you planning to travel to in Armenia? Zvartnots International Airport or Shirak International Airport? You could go to Syunik Airport or the city centre from Shirak International Airport. With AirportTransfer.com, you can easily book our services online for end-to-end comfortable, economical, hygienic, and luxurious transfers from all the airports in Armenia.
- All reservations are 100% refundable, and AirportTransfer.com's courteous and helpful customer service team assists you 24/7 with all inquiries. One-click access to Armenia's best airport transfer companies.
Information about Armenia
- Language: Armenian
- Dialling code: +374
- Capital: Yerevan
- Currency: Dram
- Time zone: UTC+4 (AMT)
- Area: 29,743 square kilometres
- Population: 3 million
- Climate: Armenia has a continental climate. Summers are hot, sunny, and dry from June to mid-September. Winters are very cold with snow.
- National Religion: Christianity (Armenian Apostolic Church)
- Official Newspapers: Aravot, Azg, Hayastani Hanrapetutyun, Haykakan Zhamanak, Yerkir, Past, Zhamanak, Zhoghovurd, Hayots Ashkharh, 168 Zham, Golos Armenii, Novoe Vremya
- National Emergency Numbers: 911
Armenia, also officially named the Republic of Armenia, is a country in Western Asia situated in the Middle East. Armenia has borders with Georgia in the north, Iran in the south, The Lachin corridor and Azerbaijan in the east, and Turkey in the west. As a landlocked country, Armenia covers an area of 29,743 square kilometres. Yerevan is the capital and financial centre of the country. Christianity is the official religion. Armenia is a territorial area with widely mountainous areas, various rivers, and some forests. It is the tenth-highest mountainous area in the world. Mount Ararat is the highest mountain in the area. Though the mountain is today situated in Turkey, it is visible from Armenia, and it is the Armenian national emblem. The climate of Armenia is continental. Summers are hot, sunny, and dry from June to mid-September, between 22 and 36 °C. Low humidity makes the summers cool. Winters are very cold, with snow between −10 and −5 °C (14 and 23 °F). Springs and autumns are short, and winters are long.
People & Culture of Armenia
Armenia has been in interaction with many nations and cultures, and this creates a colourful heritage. Armenian carpets, "Artsakh", lacemaking, brandy, and bread are some of the symbolic items of the country. Armenian folktales include Anatolian, Mesopotamian, Iranian, Hurro-Urartian, and Greek cultures. As it is the first country to make Christianity its state religion, the tales and beliefs show the importance of Mount Ararat as the place where Noah's Ark landed. Armenians are welcoming and hospitable to guests, making it one of the best destinations! The cuisine and the traditional habits are some of the attractions for the visitors.
Top Tourist Attractions in Armenia
- Lake Sevan
- Lake Arpi
- Amberd Fortress
- Karahunj Observatory
- Dilijan National Park
- Shikahogh State Reserve
- Khor Virap
- Upper Azat Valley
- Mount Aragats
Popular Dishes in Armenia
- Armenian coffee
- Shashlik and Kebab Assortment
- Dabgadz Banir Boerag
- Armenian Eggplant
- Armenian Steak Tartare
- Zhingyalov hats
- Bean Soup
- Armenian Bulgur Salad
Private Airport Transfers in Armenia
Armenia is a great country, promising many things with natural landscapes, breathtaking views, and historical beauty. It is a destination to visit once again! AirportTransfer.com offers private transfer service and door-to-door transfers from or to any airport in Armenia. You can book your transfer online, and we can arrange the rest, so you don't need to worry about getting to the desired location in Armenia.
What do we offer
- Professional drivers
- A warm meet & greet service
- Hygienic & Clean means
- Point-to-point transfer
- Safe online payment system
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Additional service options (Car Seat, Booster, Red Carpet, Bicycle Car Rack, Elderly Assistance)
- We are Pet Friendly! So you can travel safely with your buddy without hesitation 😊
- Best privilege for price and performance
- Vehicle options according to your needs (such as Limousine, Minivan, or Sedan)
Trust the contracted drivers of AirportTransfer.com to get to your destination quickly anywhere you like. In need of any information about our services, please get in touch with us via WhatsApp or Email.