You can visit 26 countries in the European Union with a Schengen visa. But obtaining a permit is not as easy as it may seem! If you are asking, "Which country in Europe gives visas easily to Indians?", Follow our guide to find out which countries issue this visa more easily.
Top 6 countries with less than 4% refusal rate
"Which country gives visas easily?" This is one of the questions you ask yourself before applying for a Schengen visa. Let's look at which European country visa is easy to get.
With the lowest visa refusal rate (1.5%) of all Schengen states, this Baltic country reaches the top of the list of countries that easily grant a Schengen visa. Estonia is a good example of the question of “Which European country visa is easy to get?”
The southernmost of the Baltic States issued 65,172 Schengen visas in 2020 and rejected only 2.1% of the applications.
The 3rd Baltic State that has issued visas the most easily, in 2020. Only 2.7% of applications received a negative response.
This Nordic country has a very low Schengen visa refusal rate: 3.7%. In 2020, Finland granted 137,536 short-stay Schengen visas.
These two Schengen countries refused 4% of the visa applications that were submitted to their representations abroad.
One of Europe's smallest countries, has a low rejection rate (5.2 percent). It is the perfect location for continuing to travel inside the Schengen region.
How to get a Schengen visa?
Although you can visit any of the 26 Schengen nations with a Schengen Visa during the 90 days, you must apply for your visa in the country where you'll be staying most of the time. Please click on Guidelines on How to Apply for a Schengen Visa
How long does it take to get a Schengen visa?
The time between the submission of the Schengen visa application and the decision by the consular services is on average 15 days. However, the waiting time can be longer and reach 30 to 60 days.
Which country is easiest to get a visa for Indians?
You've made the decision to visit Europe from India, but you're asking “Which country is easiest to get a visa for Indians?” and " Can Indians get Schengen Visas easily?".
The answer is easy: The rules for requesting a Schengen visa are basically the same regardless of which Embassy you visit.
According to the most recent Schengen Visa Statistics, around 17 million Schengen visa applications were submitted to Schengen States last year, most of which were submitted from India.
Following are the Schengen countries from which it is the easiest to obtain a Schengen visa for Indians:
- Switzerland - The simplest country to obtain a Schengen visa for is Switzerland. In 2020, the rejection rate for Indians was merely 5.86 percent.
- Finland - Finland is on the list of countries in which applying for a Schengen visa is the easiest with 6.05 percent visa rejection rate for Indians.
- Sweden - A fun way to start your trip to Europe would be to stay at Sweden's Ice Hotel, which had a rejection rate of just under 7 percent for Indians.
- Luxembourg - One of the smallest nations in the world, with a 7.48 percent visa refusal rate for Indians.
- Spain - 91.86 percent of Indian applicants received visas to this country. The rejection rate for applications from Mumbai was 4.54 percent.
- Germany - Your best bet would be to apply from Kolkata if you are considering obtaining a Schengen visa from Germany. Only 3.29 percent of applicants from Kolkata had their visa applications denied.
- Belgium - Belgium has an 8.99 percent rejection rate from India.
Fun Fact: New Delhi residents had the lowest refusal rates for Schengen Visas.
Good to know
- Greece, Iceland, Slovenia, and Slovakia are among the countries whose embassies or consulates do not issue visas. Another embassy is in charge of representing them in these situations.
- You must apply for Greece transit visa to travel to Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, or Serbia
How to Apply for a Schengen Visa from India?
You must stick to a step-by-step procedure in order to apply for a Schengen visa in India. The application process for a Schengen visa in India is remarkably similar to that in any other nation.
You must do the following actions in order to apply for a Schengen visa from India:
- Decide which Schengen visa type you require. The type of Schengen visa you need will depend on why you're traveling from India to Europe.
- Learn where to submit your application for a Schengen visa in India.
- Choose a date to submit a Schengen visa application in India.
- Collect the paperwork needed for Indian citizens to obtain a Schengen visa.
- Schedule a meeting at the Indian visa application center.
- Attend the interview on the scheduled date.
- Make the visa payment.
- Await the processing of your visa
You must also complete and submit the Schengen visa application form as part of your application for a Schengen visa. You can examine Belgium visa application form as an example.
Good To Know Before Filling the Application Form
- Entry permit for the final country of destination, where applicable: You must show that you will be admitted to the non-Schengen nation you are entering when you leave the Schengen region.
- Planned date of arrival in the Schengen area: Imagine that you are planning to travel to France. You must specify the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year.
Indian passport holders' requirements for a Schengen visa
You must submit a number of necessary documents while applying for a Schengen visa in India. You must provide the following documents in order to apply for a Schengen visa in India:
- Download the Schengen visa application form. Fill it up correctly
- There must be two recent photographs in attachment. Find out more about the Indian citizen's visa photo criteria.
- A valid Indian passport which is not older than 10 years.
- A national ID card or a resident permit- Evidence of legal residence in India
- Travel Insurance for Indian Schengen Visa.
- A cover letter outlining your purpose of visiting.
- Reservation of a flight's route from India to Europe.
- Evidence of accommodation for the entire duration
- Evidence of civil status (marriage license, children's birth certificates etc..)
- Evidence of enough financial resources for the duration of the stay.
Easiest countries to get a work visa
Despite the rise of remote, multinational workforces, working overseas is not always an easy task and there are still complicated immigration and visa requirements.
Which country is easy to get work visa in Europe? Here are the top countries for obtaining a work visa easily.
German Work Visa
- Germany is one of the best options for freelancers and business owners looking to work abroad. Successful freelancers can submit an application for an "artist visa. You only need to obtain health insurance and write a business plan to get this visa.
The Netherlands Work Visa
- Which European country visa is easy to get? The answer may be the Netherlands. The Netherlands has a flexible attitude when it comes to work permits. For instance, there aren't many limits on the "orientation visa" for non-EU citizens.
UEFA Champions League Final 2023, Istanbul. The UEFA Champions League season will end at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium on June 10, 2023.
Detailed description of transfer options from Bodrum Airport to Yalikavak. Yalikavak is 52,5 kilometers away from Bodrum Milas Airport BJV.
- 15 Aug 2022
- 08 Aug 2022
- 05 Aug 2022
- 04 Aug 2022